[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm just waiting for the announcement that they have the go ahead to move forward. No announcement will mean they are stil on hold.

Dude xm is killin it. I'm trying to be more restrained in my purchases now but damn! They keep knocking these new sculpts out if the park. This and thanos are insane.

Nice breasts...I mean Phoenix :naughty wow, this Phoenix is stunning. I think it just stole the show from Magneto.

I am already there, only have WW and might cancel that. Can't keep up with SS and XM for Marvel.
I'm getting really, really close myself. If XM keeps killing like they are I might have to cut my SS DC offerings short at the Sirens. This thing is -insane-. Not one to miss at any cost.

When you guys are buying multiples through the dealers are you getting discounts close to the XM studios listed prices or are you paying more?

I'll be the one going against the stream here and say that I generally am not that impressed by the ArtGerm portraits. Too generic and un-characteristic to me. The overall design and look of his artwork is impressive, but the faces have no soul or life. They are all the same. Like faceless mannequins.

/end of rant

:wave

Suppose it's a matter if taste Chris but his style is consistent and NOT generic. What I mean by that is you can look at his pieces and immediately say that's artgerm. It's rather like a JSC or Art Adams sketch. They always create the same facial structure and artistic fingerprint for every portrait they create...you may not like it lol...but they do it. Stanley Lau also has that ability that makes his art IMO both desirable and hard to replicate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

this phoenix looks incredibly beautiful like a piece of art work. i want it. i am not sure or maybe just the angle of the all pics, her left thigh looks smaller than her right. could someone or kayorzz verified this if it's different seeing in person. thanks.

Back