[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Magneto just became less important....... That is not an easy task or knock on good ole Mags boy! There will be tears! There will also be celebration! Haha I dread the day this goes up for PO. Only in fear for the lives of those that got one vs. those that missed :lol
That's the only bit I don't like about XM is I get anxious to get my order in but I'm it's a great feeling when it is secured :)

I've been ok so far but it's going to get harder

Well that my friend is the least of my worries. XM has tested their packaging using Godzilla himself. Although Godzilla eventually won the battle raged on for hours before XMs packaging couldn't take the blows any longer

:lol

I saw the box for Cap and it looked great. I've had that many broken statues from Sideshow that it's burnt into my brain. It's the first thing i think about now. :lol

That's the only bit I don't like about XM is I get anxious to get my order in but I'm it's a great feeling when it is secured :)

I've been ok so far but it's going to get harder

I'm with you there buddy. It's like the girl next door turned super model at 21.... Now everyone wants a piece :lol

:lol

I saw the box for Cap and it looked great. I've had that many broken statues from Sideshow that it's burnt into my brain. It's the first thing i think about now. :lol

Sad but true. .. There's nothing like an XM pack job though. Don't know how they do it! Don't care! As long as they keep doing it!!!

I'm with you there buddy. It's like the girl next door turned super model at 21.... Now everyone wants a piece :lol

:lol :lecture

I only took notice when i saw Thanos. Mag is amazing but i'm not really an X-Men fan.

Sad but true. .. There's nothing like an XM pack job though. Don't know how they do it! Don't care! As long as they keep doing it!!!
Yeah hopefully.

Wow that sculpt looks fantastic! I wonder what swap out parts we will be getting.

:lol classic

I'm actually considering dropping the bulk of my SS PF orders & going completely XM or I won't be able to keep up otherwise

The only annoying thing about doing that is losing all my deposits

HOLY CRAP this looks OUTSTANDING. XM is seriously on a whole different level when it comes to nailing the design for their statues.

Thinking this one is going to be extra portrait only based on sheer size. Much like Hulk. Art print and coin I'm sure as well for the nice little extras

Yea that is understandable also can not see what they could really swap out anyway. This is one I am excited to see painted up ASAP

I'm actually considering dropping the bulk of my SS PF orders & going completely XM or I won't be able to keep up otherwise

Don't you order locally though? Can always see if there's any interest closer to release on your orders and fill out the shipping change request. That's How I got my Master Chief buddy from another member. You can have your statue shipped to anyone. Just collect the money for your order and transfer away :wink1:

Just wait until they are inevitably delayed. Then you can probably have the NRD transferred to the orders you decide to keep.

My neck hurts from looking at Marks pictures.... this is much better :)

10363539_511252492345759_8350561946443485265_n.jpg

I told you guys angry portrait works best on this all I that wanted the blank stare barbie gtfo after seeing this sculpt. I can see all the haters trying to jump on the bandwagon now.

Nice breasts...I mean Phoenix :naughty wow, this Phoenix is stunning. I think it just stole the show from Magneto.

I am already there, only have WW and might cancel that. Can't keep up with SS and XM for Marvel.

Back