XM Studios Namor 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. They should both look wet. I still ordered this anyway. I have faith they will fix that.

From Frank Espinoza.

14316863_1230913916958871_5254979571686624745_n.jpg

14212773_1230913920292204_403139350377103147_n.jpg

Man, that base is so huge.... I wonder how people have the room to display all their XM Studios pieces :lol Beautiful :clap

Here's my video of Namor from STGCC. This guy was one of my favourites. Though I'm someone who likes big bases.

That's gotta be one of the most impressive "bases" in the game right now. Would have liked to see a little more of an expression on his face. He's standing on the back of a huge octopus in the open ocean about to hurl his trident, face looks a little to relaxed. Something still a little off on the torso for me but overall it's pretty cool. Best Namor to date possibly.

Face sculpt looks good. XM is improving in that department. Base, holy cow... What is the dimension of that

I like the old black tights costume from the 70's but I don't like XMs version of it with all the accents and stuff. He also looks like a homeless drunk who just had his beard shaved off by the Torch.

The face sculpt looks great, but surprisingly, I'm not feeling the octopus. I don't know what it is....maybe it's because it's an octopus, but then again, this is Namor.

It's a fairly quite thread, so I'm assuming I'm not the only one thinking this.

Back