XM Studios Namor 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have been talking about pre-orders in recent conversation and I was quite curious to find out, can ppl not from America (or Asia, for that matter) not pre-order from the XM website? Is it due to shipping limitations or whatnot? I'm still new to the scene here, so figured I'd might as well find out as much as possible about the company.

You guys have been talking about pre-orders in recent conversation and I was quite curious to find out, can ppl not from America (or Asia, for that matter) not pre-order from the XM website? Is it due to shipping limitations or whatnot? I'm still new to the scene here, so figured I'd might as well find out as much as possible about the company.

XM Studios ;)

Best not go there... XM bad for our wallets, hahaha

This Namor is boss. I never liked the undies design.

Competition is good and SS needed to open its eyes. I'v noticed a drop in their recent ES but they have also started raising prices. Paint apps seem to be getting better but I can also see they are cutting cost on materials. I want SS to succeed and I want XM to succeed as well. In a perfect world SS would have better quality and XM would be able to ship here in the US. All I know is cost are going up for getting XM pieces and the market can't sustain that forever. Shipping is maybe 200 to 250 but now I gotta add a middleman and pay even more. At the same time, for me, I'm still chasing XM pieces down and the added expense is leaving less money for other companies like SS. I'v always been a big Marvel guy and when I see the XM Thanos, Phoenix, Wolverine, Magneto, Blackbolt and Medussa its a no brainer. They are must haves for my collection. I don't know if XM can go the distance but man I'm gonna get what I can while I can.

Competition is good and SS needed to open its eyes. I'v noticed a drop in their recent ES but they have also started raising prices. Paint apps seem to be getting better but I can also see they are cutting cost on materials. I want SS to succeed and I want XM to succeed as well. In a perfect world SS would have better quality and XM would be able to ship here in the US. All I know is cost are going up for getting XM pieces and the market can't sustain that forever. Shipping is maybe 200 to 250 but now I gotta add a middleman and pay even more. At the same time, for me, I'm still chasing XM pieces down and the added expense is leaving less money for other companies like SS. I'v always been a big Marvel guy and when I see the XM Thanos, Phoenix, Wolverine, Magneto, Blackbolt and Medussa its a no brainer. They are must haves for my collection. I don't know if XM can go the distance but man I'm gonna get what I can while I can.

IT definitely sucks to have to pay so much more than my area. Felt it when I had to order SS exc stuff back in the days.

Really great post that.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Aaahhhhh, XM Studios is truly every collector's dream fvcking company within this industry. Every design may not be every man's/woman's cup of tea, but man you can always appreciate & marvel at their passion, skill, & love of the genre. Truly a company for the ages. Bravo! Well done! And thank you XM Studios, for pushing the bar, & keeping the fans of this industry giddy with anticipation & wonder. And all this from a guy who has not even had the pleasure of seeing an XM piece in person. Truly lucky are those that own some of these wonderful fantasy works of art.

P.S. The Namor concept is brilliant, detailed, ................stunning! I shudder to think what is in store for all us fans when XM tackles VS dios! I literally salivate at the thought.

Back