XM Studios Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are my pics and the skull dome is being replaced because it's over frosty.

By the way is it your mission to have your name showing as the last post in every thread in this section? :lol

Less frost on the skull portrait...these recent pics, you can barely can see the skull through the frost/mist on the dome piece...show more skull dammit lol...ugh mine better not look like that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Mine was fine. Think it's the photos

Mine was fine. Think it's the photos

No its not the photos a few came where you really can't see the skull even if you put your face as close as you can get to it lol as i said above mine is being replaced. What you see in the pics is what you see with the naked eye.

No its not the photos a few came where you really can't see the skull even if you put your face as close as you can get to it lol as i said above mine is being replaced. What you see in the pics is what you see with the naked eye.

Yeah that;s not good at all. I did see pics like that before I got mine and was worried. Once I got mine though I was pleasantly surprised and of course that's the option I have displayed.

Yeah that;s not good at all. I did see pics like that before I got mine and was worried. Once I got mine though I was pleasantly surprised and of course that's the option I have displayed.

The skull dome was a big reason for me wanting it, so i was gutted. Glad it's getting sorted though. I do love the classic dome as well. Its an amazing statue isn't it?

Well, whoever took those last pictures that were posted did a crap job. Just ultra-pure, unfiltered....crap.

I don't think it's the skull. It's just the photographer. Crap.

Well, whoever took those last pictures that were posted did a crap job. Just ultra-pure, unfiltered....crap.

I don't think it's the skull. It's just the photographer. Crap.

:exactly:

You should offer to go over and take pictures of his whole collection and give some pro tips, Chap. :wave

:exactly:

You should offer to go over and take pictures of his whole collection and give some pro tips, Chap. :wave

For sure. If I could meet that guy face to face, I'd have to show him how it's done and demand his XM Magneto piece in return (because I'm sure he owns it.)

I can just tell from the photos that this guy is the type of guy who would use a picture of Dean from Supernatural as a profile pic, you know?

For sure. If I could meet that guy face to face, I'd have to show him how it's done and demand his XM Magneto piece in return (because I'm sure he owns it.)

I can just tell from the photos that this guy is the type of guy who would use a picture of Dean from Supernatural as a profile pic, you know?

:lol

How's things bud? Hope all is well. Bought any XM since I've away?

:lol

How's things bud? Hope all is well. Bought any XM since I've away?

Did well. You? And where have you been?

I've yet to get any XM piece sadly. I think it'll be Mysterio though - there's just too much awesomeness coming from XM right now. And too many iron in the fire for me, ATM, but my day will come for sure.

Did well. You? And where have you been?

I've yet to get any XM piece sadly. I think it'll be Mysterio though - there's just too much awesomeness coming from XM right now. And too many iron in the fire for me, ATM, but my day will come for sure.

I'm good man. I mostly post in the FB groups now. Mysterio will be a great one to start with. There is just too much to choose from at the moment. I only have 3 more on order and i will be almost done.

I'm good man. I mostly post in the FB groups now. Mysterio will be a great one to start with. There is just too much to choose from at the moment. I only have 3 more on order and i will be almost done.

I'm assuming you have Venom on PO?

Over Venom????

Mmm. That's some big talk. But I can understand.
Thing is I've owned SSC venom since it came out, never had a Panther and he looks amazing. I'm still pumped for Venom and Cable but i want Panther more at this time.

Thing is I've owned SSC venom since it came out, never had a Panther and he looks amazing. I'm still pumped for Venom and Cable but i want Panther more at this time.

Totally get it. :rock

This will be a pretty awesome one. You like the new IS BP?

Back