XM Studios Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's so many of these on eBay from Singapore at such a good price, but man, I just can't pull the trigger. I don't want it to come all that way only to find it's damaged.

What a good price cause I think it's just expensive to get XM in general :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's so many of these on eBay from Singapore at such a good price, but man, I just can't pull the trigger. I don't want it to come all that way only to find it's damaged.

Did you look at their feedback? I always look at their feedback and see what other people say about the shipping. I would think it would be pretty hard to damage the xm box even from Singapore. You could always get your money back anyway. As a buyer you are always protected. Sellers essentially take all the risk

You probably already know this, but their packaging is top notch. Out of 12 statues I've received, I've had zero come damaged. Also, the prices have been a little better on the fb groups.

You probably already know this, but their packaging is top notch. Out of 12 statues I've received, I've had zero come damaged. Also, the prices have been a little better on the fb groups.

I don't use Facebook but I could always make one. What Facebook groups are good?

I know, but I'm just paranoid about the returns process because of it coming from oversees, if something should happen to it. Nothing against them, but I'd rather get it from someone in the U.S. such that it's already been through the long haul and a minimal visit from them to me. Not only that, but returning it would be a lot easier too.

yeah I've gotten about 5-6 pieces and the QC is perfect and the boxes could withstand a truck driving over them.....Shipping costs will add quite a bit to the cost sadly.

Anyone know if they're fakes of Mysterio out there?

I know Mags has them, but any for Mysterio or the other XM pieces?

Anyone know if they're fakes of Mysterio out there?

I know Mags has them, but any for Mysterio or the other XM pieces?

I've yet to see a fake Mysterio. It's usually for the really high priced pieces. I've seen fakes for Ghost Rider, Magneto, Cable and Batman. That's about it

I've yet to see a fake Mysterio. It's usually for the really high priced pieces. I've seen fakes for Ghost Rider, Magneto, Cable and Batman. That's about it

****. And how are you guys picking these off?

Do the fakes come with all of the original boxes/shippers too???

I'm proud to announce....Chap has entered the XM game. :rock

Mysterio arrives in a few weeks.

You will be blown away by this man....Once you start it'll be hard to stop...lol

I'm stoked, bro! :rock

Fingers crossed he arrives mint and then it shall begin.

I've got my eye on a few at the moment, but one step at a time.

I may need to start to sell some stuff now to make room. :lol

I'm stoked, bro! :rock

Fingers crossed he arrives mint and then it shall begin.

I've got my eye on a few at the moment, but one step at a time.

I may need to start to sell some stuff now to make room. :lol

I've been doing that for sometime now... Just didn't have the room to begin with and streamlined my collection to Spidey and Hulk only.....Seriously considering selling my hulk stuff as well.

... Mysterio arrives in a few weeks.

Congratulations, bud! You will NOT be disappointed with Mysterio.

_DSC2353.jpg

Yep, I've only ordered two pieces from ssc in the last couple years. So f'n tired of their BS and poor quality....I'm sure they don't give a shat though...lol.

Naaa there will be plenty of people to buy their 7500 Vaders and open ended busts.

I plan on getting their new Magneto and Wolverine PF's but my collection will consist of mostly XM, P1, Iron Studios etc

Back