XM Studios Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naaa there will be plenty of people to buy their 7500 Vaders and open ended busts.

I plan on getting their new Magneto and Wolverine PF's but my collection will consist of mostly XM, P1, Iron Studios etc

yeah no kidding...lol. seems they can still pull subpar product out their arses and people will continue to line up and pay higher prices for poorer quality.....Crazy..

Naaa there will be plenty of people to buy their 7500 Vaders and open ended busts.

I plan on getting their new Magneto and Wolverine PF's but my collection will consist of mostly XM, P1, Iron Studios etc

That's basically me right now. I find myself buying from the same companies with sideshow out in the cold. I still buy sideshow, I have thanos on pre order and plan on getting Magneto and wolverine as well as long as they don't have those plain disk bases and a boring museum pose. Why am I going to buy sideshow when XM essentially outdoes them in every statue and iron studios is making really unique and dynamic pieces as well. I'm really digging their dioramas. Can't wait to see wolverine vs Juggernaut.

I have been after this piece for a little while now.
(photos & video reviews of the "skull head" fascinated me. I couldn't work out what the effect was, and how they did it).

Mysterio 1.jpg

Mysterio 2.jpg

I am so impressed by this piece. The pose is magnificent with such elegance to it.
The finishing touch of the "skull portrait" is perfect, and along with the swirling smoke on the base adds such a unique style to the statue.

Mysterio 3.jpg

= Fastball Special = Roughly 26" High (66cm). Mysterio is in a Besta unit with Besta Vassbo doors and fits nicely when shelves are lowered.

I can't stop looking at the skull head when ever I am in the room, walking past the room, it looks surreal like some sort of hologram or something.
(photos do not do this portrait justice).

The price did sting, which is generally always the case with XM, but Ninja came prepared...

`'

`'

beans.jpg
He, he,he

Ugh, I love this piece, but I'm thinking of selling already.

Big overhaul of my collection. Too much crap. Time to streamline. : (

Fantastic piece. I was on the fence forever, but in the end found it hard to justify a 1/4 Mysterio. Not the biggest Spidey fan let alone Mysterio fan.

I've been streamlining my collection for the past three years....takes a long time to get rid of stuff anymore, but still seem to be able to move 1-2 pieces every week or two. Mostly on ebay for the most part. the buy sell forums really never moved much for me, seems to be to small of audience maybe.

I've been streamlining my collection for the past three years....takes a long time to get rid of stuff anymore, but still seem to be able to move 1-2 pieces every week or two. Mostly on ebay for the most part. the buy sell forums really never moved much for me, seems to be to small of audience maybe.

I've having the same problem. I want to do eBay, but the fees and the uncertainty of sellers is killer. I don't mind selling smaller ticketed items, but some of the Sideshow/XM pieces scare me.

I've having the same problem. I want to do eBay, but the fees and the uncertainty of sellers is killer. I don't mind selling smaller ticketed items, but some of the Sideshow/XM pieces scare me.

Yeah I really was cautious of selling on ebay to start. but after really no bites at all on the BST forums I started listing things and have probably sold over 50 items form $100 to over $2000. you lose fees but for the most part I haven't had any issues yet....though I'm sure it's coming...lol

"TO BE OR NOT TO BE SPIDER-MAN"

Custom done by me... PUNISHER2000. At concept time there was planed a Spiderman mask in Mysterios left hand. But it was never done. I did one for myself for his RIGHT HAND and in memorial to "Shakespeare" as Mysterio is an actor and stunt hero. Enjoy my OOAK custom:

82tv5777.jpg

v4giy5il.jpg

7aitytni.jpg

3j5zzuyv.jpg

kb942aaq.jpg

h9zip42d.jpg

jjddactt.jpg

tw27fhdb.jpg

jxppwmf7.jpg

Custom mask and custom glowing Mysterio head also done by me:

fkzrexaq.jpg

I cleaned the original skull dome to get a better view on the skull also.

Here some moving pictures:

Finally gave in and ordered this. Hopefully the 'smoke' will be ok in person. That's 5 of the Sinister 6 :) (only Kraven left)

Todd at Spec Fiction. $879 shipped to US.

Todd's great. I pretty much only buy through him.

https://www.specfictionshop.com/col...o-1-4-scale-statue-by-xm-studios-now-shipping

Shipping cost is always crazy, but when you consider the size of these XM boxes/packaging, and that it is coming from 1/2 way around the world....

Yea I looked there i thought he was in the U.S. cause I just bought lizard from him and it shipped from California....I have nice chunk of eBay bucks coming in July so I'll probably just grab one of eBay

Yea I looked there i thought he was in the U.S. cause I just bought lizard from him and it shipped from California

Todd is in the US/CA. Every purchase I've made from him comes from Singapore though. I think he is a 'middle man', with contacts overseas to get stuff we can't get here.

Back