XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
70adf6771105bdff6470076695b8a78d.jpg

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

These are the very same auctions that I was talking about, that have been shill bidded by the same 3 ebay ID's over the course of several months. lmao! These didnt sell at those prices. There's no feedback to boot by a legit buyer either.

These are the very same auctions that I was talking about, that have been shill bidded by the same 3 ebay ID's over the course of several months. lmao! These didnt sell at those prices. There's no feedback to boot by a legit buyer either.

Yes agreed, you can never know for sure and tbh 5600 dollars wth no badmouthing the statue but with that amount of money hell thats a car or something!

More reasons? Wow I always knew he was a fan favorite, broke record sales, and created some of the most popular characters in comics. He even has more? What other things has he done? Oh and he's been in a TV commercial and life style of the rich and famous which I taped :clap

I wished I got one of these magnetos to trade for a wolf lsf.

:slap:slap:slap

oh, wait....

R2DpYjH.gif

I'm not a huge fan of the Sosa Jim Lee head. So much of it is so well done but seeing it on Magneto's body, I haven't seen a picture yet that made me regret not picking it up.

i think the xm is making perfect on mag, so i don't need any custom for this piece.

Back