XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few hours ago around 4:30am CST. He did mention im in the first batch. If I remember correctly I was one of the first 5 to place an order with ST.
Thanks for the info. Congrats, I am in the second batch so I hope to get my shipping quote end of this week or beginning of next week. Keep us updated how everything goes with your shipment.

Simply Toys must get a better rate on shipping. My shipping is about $270.
Very big company, so I can imagine that they get much better shipping quotes. Their prices for the XM statues are also the lowest out there I think.

My Magneto is PAAAAAAIIIIID!!!!!!!!!!!

Shipping was SGD $253 which according to my banks exchange rate today is USD $186.90, so $191.95 after the conversion fee.

I won't be home from vacation until Feb 14, so hopefully Magneto arrives about the same time I do :)

I need to pay for my Magneto and was asked what value to be declared. What's that for and since I'm in the US do I need to put anything?

I need to pay for my Magneto and was asked what value to be declared. What's that for and since I'm in the US do I need to put anything?

I think it's for duties and taxes. For Canadians, the price depends on a harmonized tax rate, FedEx handling fee and the value of the package is declared. You should ask other people who dealt with ST what value that they had their packages declared. You don't want customs to be suspicious if the value is too low as they could open it or try to contact you for the actual value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simply Toys must get a better rate on shipping. My shipping is about $270.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I think my shipping cost was $370 SGD to the Chicago burbs. That's a pretty penny and the major reason I have to limit my XM purchases. Well, it is what it is. I just know I'll be super excited if everything goes as planned and he ships out this Friday. He's almost here.

Damn, with the CAD almost at par with the SGD, that stings. Phoenix is going to be brutal. :monkey2

Damn, with the CAD almost at par with the SGD, that stings. Phoenix is going to be brutal. :monkey2

Yeah, that sucks. I'm very lucky because the USD has been on an upswing of late. I think the conversion rate I had was $1 USD for $1.31 SGD. That certainly helps when shipping cost (and the statues themselves) are pretty pricey.

Anyone heard of any bad experiences with shipping transits for these pieces? Anyone in the U.S. ever concerned about the transit distance?

Anyone heard of any bad experiences with shipping transits for these pieces? Anyone in the U.S. ever concerned about the transit distance?

There are still quite a few of these yet to ship, but I haven't read of any damage reports yet.

There are still quite a few of these yet to ship, but I haven't read of any damage reports yet.

Fingers crossed it works out for everyone. Of course, there will be some casualties, but hoping for the best. Too beautiful of a piece.

I have definitely been concerned but xm's whole packing system does alot to ease concerns. I have yet to read of something arriving broken. The box and Styrofoam are really first class

The distance isn't that bad Chap. When we buy SSC pieces, they are made in China and shipped to us here in the States. XM is just about the same. China produces their merch, it's sent to Singapore and from there the merch is distributed to us here in the States (and the rest of the world). The major difference is that XM uses superior packaging and has stringent QC standards. They individually check EVERY item before they ship them out to their customers. So far, so good for XM collectors. XM merch as been arriving with no major issues.

My XM Mags is supposed to ship out on Friday. It'll be my first XM piece. I can't wait to have my first XM experience.

Any Aussies had this shipped yet? I'm keen to know how much I'll be forking out for shipping. Proximity suggests it will be a fair amount lower than you guys in the States.

Back