XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool ...jye, keewan and filip ...congrats to you guys!

Man, hopefully I can join you guys soon...

I exchanged a few email with Mark yesterday. Letting me know my BW is done (this is extra customer service with no extra cost) and is ready to ship out next Friday and shipping cost, I sent over full payment, he said he got it. I also received my Magneto and Mk42 a few weeks ago. Mark actually have gone extra mile to help me with a few things, just like a friend helping a friend out with no cost to me. So I wouldn't say his CS is non-existent. A more fair statement would be that his communication could use some improvement.

Yup Kenny is great guy, extremely helpful. If he would only be more peaceful on FB... No one is perfect!

LIES!

I am peace incarnate, Kee Wan. LOL Geez, how often do I even post on FB?

PS: We would still be friends had you not added that little side note.

Maybe someone should do a raffle for a Magneto...lol. I'm going to sell 1 million $1 tickets and one lucky person gets a Magneto delivered to your door at no cost :)

Dick-Dastardly.jpg

So I'm guessing that the Magneto raffle over at the New Age Collectors group isn't legit then? Too good to be true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea if it's legit or not. How would any buyers of raffle tickets know if it truly on the up and up? You're basically just hoping the guy is honest.

No idea if it's legit or not. How would any buyers of raffle tickets know if it truly on the up and up? You're basically just hoping the guy is honest.

It's a pretty smart idea to strike when the demand for Magneto is white hot. They'll have to make the whole process transparent. Maybe film the whole draw live, or have an impartial 3rd party to do the draw. But there is still the question of who they got their Mags from too.

It's a pretty smart idea to strike when the demand for Magneto is white hot. They'll have make the whole process transparent. Maybe film the whole draw live, or have an impartial 3rd party to do the draw. But there is still the question of who they got their Mags from too.

I'd be down, especially from a reputable member, etc. We need to get something like that going here. *hint hint* :lol

It's a pretty smart idea to strike when the demand for Magneto is white hot. They'll have make the whole process transparent. Maybe film the whole draw live, or have an impartial 3rd party to do the draw. But there is still the question of who they got their Mags from too.

Well, it was hinted at the Magneto up for raffle is the 3rd owner. Sold by XM>bought by person A>A sold it to B> B sold it to the C the raffle guy. Crazy stuff

I'd be down, especially from a reputable member, etc. We need to get something like that going here. *hint hint* :lol

I'd be down for that as well. Especially if the proceeds go to a reputable, worthwhile charity. Like The Bicoid18 Statue Collecting Fund. :p

Well, it was hinted at the Magneto up for raffle is the 3rd owner. Sold by XM>bought by person A>A sold it to B> B sold it to the C the raffle guy. Crazy stuff

To much uncertainty right there. Then again, the organizer's rep is on the line too. But if it all works out there will be one very luck collector, and one very rich person. They will be a legend.

yes my magneto is here in Adelaide australia, may have to go pic them up. the grail arrives

I'm surprised there's not more pictures in this thread. The few that have been seen look awesome. :rock

Looking forward to yourself. I'll expect a full report as well. :lol

I received my shipping invoice from SimplyToys, $191 to USA (Chicago, IL). Rory said once paid I should have Magneto in 5-6 days!

I received my shipping invoice from SimplyToys, $191 to USA (Chicago, IL). Rory said once paid I should have Magneto in 5-6 days!

When did you get your shipping invoice, a few minutes ago or already a few hours ago?

I did not receive anything yet, so I guess you are in their first batch...

Few hours ago around 4:30am CST. He did mention im in the first batch. If I remember correctly I was one of the first 5 to place an order with ST.

Back