XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please pictures alongside the x men sideshow , someone
fortunate to get a piece of magneto

Compliments of keewan
Moved him to be with his pals. He's in scale, I try to line him up to show his body is pretty much same size as Gambit. His head is tilting downward with helm it makes it seem smaller than it actually is.

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

Mine is still for sale £1800 plus shipping. .....get him while you can.

Sent from my SM-N9005

Wow, £1800 - damn that is some increase from original price - I don't mean any offence to you but is that how much it goes for now?

Wow, £1800 - damn that is some increase from original price - I don't mean any offence to you but is that how much it goes for now?
Considering the first one on ebay sold for $2,800 plus $300 shipping. His is a better price, depending on conversion rate.

I feel like Mags is almost too overdetailed to sit with SSC X-men statues. He doesn't really fit design wise also because he is sitting down. He looked great with Doom though! :lol Still, amazing display overall Keewan! :hi5:

For you peeps that are worried about Mark not responding or doubting him..he sent me this:

Hi friends.*

I'm sure many of you are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Magneto. I'll be in touch once your statue arrives. I'll send payment advice on balance and shipping soon.*

If you bought the package, Hulk, Iron Man mk42 & Black Widow are also arriving. I'll arrange for these to be shipped together to reduce shipping costs.*

Cheers and best regards,

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

For you peeps that are worried about Mark not responding or doubting him..he sent me this:

Hi friends.*

I'm sure many of you are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Magneto. I'll be in touch once your statue arrives. I'll send payment advice on balance and shipping soon.*

If you bought the package, Hulk, Iron Man mk42 & Black Widow are also arriving. I'll arrange for these to be shipped together to reduce shipping costs.*

Cheers and best regards,

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

Looks like that message was sent to a group of people. Did you get that in a PM or in an email? Just curious because if that was meant for everyone who ordered through him, I didn't get that message.

Sent via email...Mark is a stand up guy and will deliver the goods. Just be patient he reaches out in batches. Once ur orders are near.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Can you imagine what a package of Magneto, Hulk, Black Widow and Mk 42 would look like and cost to ship as one lol.

Back