XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats. If you may indulge me. How much did everything cost with shipping?

Well I haven't been invoiced yet. That will happen next week when ST receives Magneto, but they did put my shipping charge on my order a few months back as $230SGD. If it stays at that, it will be 757+230=987SGD, which is about $800 USD.

I don't think you can really compare HT to XM in terms of sculpting. HT base their sculpts of real people while XM is created through just pure imagination art.
Both stand out regardless.

I don't think you can really compare HT to XM in terms of sculpting. HT base their sculpts of real people while XM is created through just pure imagination art.
Both stand out regardless.

This is so right, the thing is they are both different , you can compare Ht to any toys or figure, not starue to statue, plus as just did a great job on 89 batman pf, it does like movie .

Yeah and this was without the member pricing. Will be at elite pricing after wolverine comes out.

This was with member pricing because once you deposited more than S$300, you were already member:) Just without elite pricing but that difference is not so big compared to normal member pricing:)

Magneto is in da house !!!!

XM_M_1a_zpsb945a493.jpg

LR-4176_zps3870828f.jpg

I'm totally late to the whole XM Studios thing, i knew of them but more recently i've been looking at them in more detail, how are people getting hold of these outside of Singapore, what is the general method for everyone here?

I'm totally late to the whole XM Studios thing, i knew of them but more recently i've been looking at them in more detail, how are people getting hold of these outside of Singapore, what is the general method for everyone here?

Some north american sites are carrying them like simpletoys And bbts, also some resellers based in singapore are also selling some

Some north american sites are carrying them like simpletoys And bbts, also some resellers based in singapore are also selling some

Simply Toys is not in North America. It's in Singapore. The only US options are BBTS, Spec Fiction, and Secret Compass but they get only a few at best if any. Simply Toys gets their stock directly from XM so they are risk free.

Last edited:
please pictures alongside the x men sideshow , someone
fortunate to get a piece of magneto

Back