XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preordered with him in June and still haven't heard squat. I've given up emailing him as they never get replied to

If u didn't get a specific ES number assigned then you won't know when (in between the shipping window) to expect you Mags, as the batches are coming out in ES order.

Since several folks seem to be in the same boat I'll ask the questions.
1. Has anyone gotten their orders from Mark?
2. Has anyone heard from Mark?
3. What happens to our orders if this starts to go south?

If people are getting their orders in from Mark and there's a process (i.e. Once he gets them he contacts you to request the balance) that's perfectly fine. I know these guys are busy and probably being buried with emails and PMs. I have no problem waiting a month or so for mine to ship. It would just be good to know things are on track.

1. Mine arrives friday
2. I've heard from Mark, he gives you a shipping quote and your full amount due before shipping the statue
3. Mark is a trustworthy guy I wouldn't worry about thing going south
4. The batches are coming out in ES # order, Magneto's with ES number from 1-49 were the first batch.

Big congrats to everyone who gets their AWESOME Magneto:) It's a GRAIL piece for sure, maybe the best statue of the year:) I missed the boat but I believe I will have him one day:) Great photos from everyone, I really love to look at photos and share the joy with everyone:)

If u didn't get a specific ES number assigned then you won't know when (in between the shipping window) to expect you Mags, as the batches are coming out in ES order.

1. Mine arrives friday
2. I've heard from Mark, he gives you a shipping quote and your full amount due before shipping the statue
3. Mark is a trustworthy guy I wouldn't worry about thing going south
4. The batches are coming out in ES # order, Magneto's with ES number from 1-49 were the first batch.

This is good to know. I have heard the best things about Mark, which is why I ordered from him. But then activity and email replies went dark. As long as this is the process and we see that orders are getting filled I'm sure that's going to put a lot of people at ease.

Congrats Wolf-Brother, Yank33, Kee Wan and all the others who've received their Magneto! All the pics are looking really good :)

Didn't there use to be an obnoxious, annoying guy who haunted these XM threads? Thought he was Bond or something... :007

https://figmation.co/89_xm-studios

It`s normal that this Shop sells statues at this prices?

If the same shop that sells Magneto on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/XM-Studios-M...item3aa0101f34

The stores themselves can do flippers ? I think this hurts the collector. XM can not do anything about it? Imagine if from now Simply Toys or other vendors sell to flipeers prices.

I think XM should refuse to sell to stores that sell at speculative prices because this will eventually become a harm to them.

This is good to know. I have heard the best things about Mark, which is why I ordered from him. But then activity and email replies went dark. As long as this is the process and we see that orders are getting filled I'm sure that's going to put a lot of people at ease.

It's normal. I only heard from him when it's ready to ship. However, when the statue is already at $2500+ aftermarket value, until it's in hand, no one could rest easy, there have to be little worry in your mind, it's normal to feel that way.

I am thinking Mark & probably got a lot in the 1st batch because of the reserved numbers usually reserved numbers are low #. It's possible he might not get that many next batch, sounded like Simply Toys is expecting their shipment in the next batch, that will take up a quite a few.

Congrats Wolf-Brother, Yank33, Kee Wan and all the others who've received their Magneto! All the pics are looking really good :)

Didn't there use to be an obnoxious, annoying guy who haunted these XM threads? Though he was Bond or something... :007

Yah, where is he? is he too busy looking at his Mag?

I didn't attempt at all to get this statue but the way it turned out and seeing you all get a wonderful piece like this feels good to me. Excited to see more pics, and Congrats to everybody who has this or is still waiting for theirs.

https://figmation.co/89_xm-studios

It`s normal that this Shop sells statues at this prices?

If the same shop that sells Magneto on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/XM-Studios-M...item3aa0101f34

The stores themselves can do flippers ? I think this hurts the collector. XM can not do anything about it? Imagine if from now Simply Toys or other vendors sell to flipeers prices.

I think XM should refuse to sell to stores that sell at speculative prices because this will eventually become a harm to them.

This store is not an official XM reseller, it probably got it's inventory through a 3rd party. Not much XM can do about that. I doubt this store has many statues in hand, probably just a few of each statue.

Since several folks seem to be in the same boat I'll ask the questions.
1. Has anyone gotten their orders from Mark?
2. Has anyone heard from Mark?
3. What happens to our orders if this starts to go south?

If people are getting their orders in from Mark and there's a process (i.e. Once he gets them he contacts you to request the balance) that's perfectly fine. I know these guys are busy and probably being buried with emails and PMs. I have no problem waiting a month or so for mine to ship. It would just be good to know things are on track.

I have an order with Mark. As it was placed mid-July, I don't expect mine for awhile. I did hear from him a couple of weeks ago in response to an inquiry about more pre-orders. It had been a couple of months in between responses. I think he's solid, but I'm sure he gets tired of endless e-mails. The night Magneto went up for pre-order he e-mailed me at like 2:00am Singapore time. He was trying to get through 400 e-mails. I'm sure it hasn't changed much. Call me stupid, but I'm just going to send my deposits and wait for my statues.

I hope that ES # are alloted according to the time someone POed (with the exception of people having already POed the whole line with a specific ES #)... I mean, it'd be kind of disapointing if someone that POed in august asking for an ES # was getting his order before someone that POed in May.

I think we can all trust Mark. I ordered mine through him as well. It's just the wait is killing me now that we have seen Mags in hand.

I also tried that he definitely is too heavy, I think im going to get a custom case made going tomorrow to give dimensions!

Can you shoot me a PM with your dimensions? I want to do this too and you'd save me a headache. :lol

hmm how fast are you spinning it? If you are just rotating it slowly to look and really put the center weight on the thing it doesn't need to be big, even a 5 inches would work... I was spinning it on a 9 inches just fine.

https://www.tapplastics.com/product/plastics/plastic_displays/revolving_display_bases/355

Wow, no way I'm putting this beast on a teeny weeny one like that. :lol You crazy son!

Didn't there use to be an obnoxious, annoying guy who haunted these XM threads? Thought he was Bond or something... :007

No, thank you my friend! :rock :rock :rock

And yes, there were plenty of nay sayers from the get go but none have sacked up to drop a comment in here since in hand pics started dropping. Predictable really. :)

I hope that ES # are alloted according to the time someone POed (with the exception of people having already POed the whole line with a specific ES #)... I mean, it'd be kind of disapointing if someone that POed in august asking for an ES # was getting his order before someone that POed in May.

I agree with this, I had to be one of the first orders with Mark, the Invoice thingy he sent me was number 2 for the deposit! If I had known to ask for a low number which I obviously didn't, I would have.

I probably have No. 799 and will have to wait until July

I would have requested a low number if I'd have known they'd be shipped in order.

Same here...

I think customers that ordered multiple XM statues (of different characters) were the ones given a shot at requesting (low) numbers. This was a perk given to collectors that ordered when XM just started up and ordered lots of their merch. Hell, most of us (me included) were just scrambling to secure this piece. I have no problem with good customers being given perks. It's smart business. I honestly don't care what number I get. I just want to add this magnificent piece to my collection. I think the only reason most peeps are kind of panicking is because Mags is obviously selling for tall $$$ in the aftermarket and collectors are getting antsy because they don't want to get an email saying their order was cancelled due to allocations. Of course the real fear is that our orders will get cancelled and then pop up on ebay for a tidy profit. I'm not saying that you 2 guys feel that way, I think that's just a worry in general.

While this fear is understood, Kenny and Mark have always come through for us. We have no history of either of them jilting any of us on our orders. We know that this piece is getting released in batches. I'm certain that when our orders are ready to ship, we'll hear from them. I have a few PO's on order right now with SSC. I don't send them numerous emails asking for updates as to when my orders are shipping. I trust that when they get their stock in, my order will be charged and shipped. I don't expect anything different from our Singapore connections. I'm sure that when they receive Mags, we'll get an invoice and our order will ship. We have been no reason to believe otherwise.

Now, that all said, I'm DYING to get Mags in. As a HUGE X-MEN fan, I've been waiting forever for a 1/4 scale Mags. Not only has that finally happened, the piece may very well be the best comic statue ever produced. Pics and videos of the piece just make me all the more anxious. So, I have my money in hand when my guy says my piece is in. Until then, I'm going to enjoy all the pics and videos we're seeing because every piece so far has turned out magnificent. Big props to XM for releasing such an incredible statue.

I think customers that ordered multiple XM statues (of different characters) were the ones given a shot at requesting (low) numbers. This was a perk given to collectors that ordered when XM just started up and ordered lots of their merch. Hell, most of us (me included) were just scrambling to secure this piece. I have no problem with good customers being given perks. It's smart business. I honestly don't care what number I get. I just want to add this magnificent piece to my collection. I think the only reason most peeps are kind of panicking is because Mags is obviously selling for tall $$$ in the aftermarket and collectors are getting antsy because they don't want to get an email saying their order was cancelled due to allocations. Of course the real fear is that our orders will get cancelled and then pop up on ebay for a tidy profit. I'm not saying that you 2 guys feel that way, I think that's just a worry in general.

While this fear is understood, Kenny and Mark have always come through for us. We have no history of either of them jilting any of us on our orders. We know that this piece is getting released in batches. I'm certain that when our orders are ready to ship, we'll hear from them. I have a few PO's on order right now with SSC. I don't send them numerous emails asking for updates as to when my orders are shipping. I trust that when they get their stock in, my order will be charged and shipped. I don't expect anything different from our Singapore connections. I'm sure that when they receive Mags, we'll get an invoice and our order will ship. We have been no reason to believe otherwise.

Now, that all said, I'm DYING to get Mags in. As a HUGE X-MEN fan, I've been waiting forever for a 1/4 scale Mags. Not only has that finally happened, the piece may very well be the best comic statue ever produced. Pics and videos of the piece just make me all the more anxious. So, I have my money in hand when my guy says my piece is in. Until then, I'm going to enjoy all the pics and videos we're seeing because every piece so far has turned out magnificent. Big props to XM for releasing such an incredible statue.

I am absolutely not worried about wether I'll get my Mags or not, I know Mark will deliver. And as I said earlier, I think people that had previous orders with Mark or that ordered the whole line and requested for a small ES # should indeed be getting theirs.
What we were talking about is that if we knew having a low ES # would mean getting your Mags sooner rather than later instead of POing early... well, we would have done so. But it is pure speculation right now, for all we know, all the guys getting it now might be like wolf-bro or keewan and have POed the whole line / had previous PO.

Back