XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Wolf-Brother, Yank33, Kee Wan and all the others who've received their Magneto! All the pics are looking really good :)

Didn't there use to be an obnoxious, annoying guy who haunted these XM threads? Thought he was Bond or something... :007

Yah, where is he? is he too busy looking at his Mag?

Thanks Kenny!! :duff

Where are you James? :wave

1. I think customers that ordered multiple XM statues (of different characters) were the ones given a shot at requesting (low) numbers. This was a perk given to collectors that ordered when XM just started up and ordered lots of their merch.

2. Of course the real fear is that our orders will get cancelled and then pop up on ebay for a tidy profit. I'm not saying that you 2 guys feel that way, I think that's just a worry in general.

3. Now, that all said, I'm DYING to get Mags in. As a HUGE X-MEN fan, I've been waiting forever for a 1/4 scale Mags. Not only has that finally happened, the piece may very well be the best comic statue ever produced. Pics and videos of the piece just make me all the more anxious. So, I have my money in hand when my guy says my piece is in. Until then, I'm going to enjoy all the pics and videos we're seeing because every piece so far has turned out magnificent. Big props to XM for releasing such an incredible statue.

1. Exactly! :wink1:

2. That's not going to happen. :slap You couldn't be in better hands if you ordered through Kenny and Mark period.

3. :winner :wink1:

I am absolutely not worried about wether I'll get my Mags or not, I know Mark will deliver. And as I said earlier, I think people that had previous orders with Mark or that ordered the whole line and requested for a small ES # should indeed be getting theirs.
What we were talking about is that if we knew having a low ES # would mean getting your Mags sooner rather than later instead of POing early... well, we would have done so. But it is pure speculation right now, for all we know, all the guys getting it now might be like wolf-bro or keewan and have POed the whole line / had previous PO.

I did PO the whole line back in May. My number isn't that low, since I request digit 8 which is a hugely popular lucky number for Chinese, and not pair with bad digits, so my preference were 8, 18, 28, 38, 88, 80, then it would be a 1 in front of those numbers. I was happy to have gotten 38. XM being a Singapore company, with so many Chinese people there, I was told ahead of time 8 would be hard to get, so 38 worked out great. There are also digits that are not so popular, and I am happy to avoid them if I am getting a whole line!

Numbers in Chinese culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Can you shoot me a PM with your dimensions? I want to do this too and you'd save me a headache. :lol

And yes, there were plenty of nay sayers from the get go but none have sacked up to drop a comment in here since in hand pics started dropping. Predictable really. :)

will do bud once I get it made, and yea there's a were alot of negative people on the forum when this statue was gonna come out, "wont look like this when inhand", "paints gonna be sloppy", blah blah blah, same people quietly surfing the thread and probably kicking themselves in the foot, don't care what line you collect no way you can have anything but positive things to say about this statue, even my wife who hates my statues thought this design was genius and is the one statue in my collection she has no issues with lol

Ultimate Wolverine:

10898291_613661728779364_393526917614281592_n.jpg

Don't you like Xm's wolverine Sarakawa? It's an awesome piece in my opinion and I am very excited to get him:)

Yea, I thought you were saying that custom Sosa Wolverine was the ultimate one when I was saying the XM Wolverine was my ultimate wolverine. Of course, I think XM's is the ultimate one...that's the one I POed! I never got SSC's PF because I was not a fan of the pose, the unmasked portrait, or the PJs. XM's is my ultimate for sure!

That's the issue with ordering via an individual, there's no proper procedures or customer service.

At least, send out a mass email to all buyers about the order status / expected delivery. He doesn't have to answer each email separately.

If he's legit, I'd be more worried about warranty / replacements.

This is good to know. I have heard the best things about Mark, which is why I ordered from him. But then activity and email replies went dark. As long as this is the process and we see that orders are getting filled I'm sure that's going to put a lot of people at ease.

Madxcollector has his unboxing vid up!

:clap :goodpost:

That's the issue with ordering via an individual, there's no proper procedures or customer service.

Depends on the individual you deal with. :lecture

I have better communication & customer service from an individual here than I've ever had from any collectible company, that's for sure. :exactly:

#22 Came one day earlier :yess: A shout out to Mark for getting this badboy all the way to Mexico

:fireworks Congrats Legionpichon! :fireworks

Just spoke to simply toys on the phone and they said Magento is coming next weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back