XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm switching him to the STUVA so I can get a lazy Susan under him.

I forgot to log the serial numbers down to register because I was so excited so I have to move him anyway.

Don't forget like me and log your numbers down before you set him up.

With that kind of money, I rather pay for Prime1 Megatron or Optimus

To each their own.
Lol I dont blame you! Plus when SS decides to release theirs people are going to sell a lot of these for a liitle more of the retail price. I would rather spend 2k or 3k on a cinemaquette. My two cents!

Lol I dont blame you! Plus when SS decides to release theirs people are going to sell a lot of these for a liitle more of the retail price. I would rather spend 2k or 3k on a cinemaquette. My two cents!

There's a reason why people are willing to pay that much for top notch quality, actual weight to the product, professional paint apps, and limited number, sideshows magneto wont drop the price much

I'm switching him to the STUVA so I can get a lazy Susan under him.

I forgot to log the serial numbers down to register because I was so excited so I have to move him anyway.

Don't forget like me and log your numbers down before you set him up.

oh nowwwwwwwwwwww you mention it! :thwak

There's a reason why people are willing to pay that much for top notch quality, actual weight to the product, professional paint apps, and limited number, sideshows magneto wont drop the price much

:goodpost: :exactly:

Last edited:
First off all I can say is wow, Got number #19 one of the perks of buying from XM from the start I guess lol. For the unboxing of the statue I was speechless, the paint apps are unreal, If I bought the sculpt alone and paid a professional upwards of $1000 to paint it that's the quality of paint job on this statue, XM boys really hit it out of the park, the head sculpt is by far the best I've seen for any
statue, on par with hot toys simply amazing, The weight is insane for this statue for size, He is 1/4 for sure is a big statue, He unfortunately doesn't fit in a Besta with the doors, the doors just don't close. All I can say is this is the one statue in my collection that will not be going anywhere, I think its the best statue made to date by any company by A mile, Pure awesomeness enjoy the pics guys but has to be seen in person to give it justice!

Are all these orders being fulfilled placed directly from XM. I ordered from a distributor, so have to wait until he gets his allotment in. Just trying to figure out timeline. One of my two most anticipated statues of 2015.

Oooooh! What great pics Smooth! :bow

I put him in the Stuva so I can move him about for different angles whenever.

Too big and heavy for a standard 12 inch diameter lazy Susan though. :slap

Are all these orders being fulfilled placed directly from XM. I ordered from a distributor, so have to wait until he gets his allotment in. Just trying to figure out timeline. One of my two most anticipated statues of 2015.

There are no direct XM orders for us.

Mark and Kenny orders from the first batch of 50.

There are no direct XM orders for us.

Mark and Kenny orders from the first batch of 50.

I placed an order with Mark in July but it was only a deposit of 200 SGD. When should I expect to make a full payment? I really don't want to keep sending him emails bc I know him and Kenny are crazy busy.

Depends on what number you are getting. When he has your number statue he'll get in touch with you. You're good, just a matter of time.

I placed an order with Mark in July but it was only a deposit of 200 SGD. When should I expect to make a full payment? I really don't want to keep sending him emails bc I know him and Kenny are crazy busy.

Yep, I'm in the same boat as you...

I'm loving these pics from everyone! Keep them coming!

Back