XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate coming here because I flaked on getting one, but I love seeing this amazing piece (just not in My home)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

You're gettin :thwak for not getting it for retail when you had the chance.
Dude I never even thought I'd be getting this. When I had found out about this, ppl had already put in orders and it was pretty late in the game. I also wasn't about to drop such a huge chunk of change considering that for the most part I dont know the person I'm dealing with. I picked up Phoenix because by that time I had convinced myself to spend it because I didn't want to miss another banger! Its all good I'll just wait for that Sideshow one ;) pmsl

:thwak :stick :lol

Cap is beautiful savage but Mags is out of this world. :wave

If XM was in the states it'd be a hard decision between them and SSC. Due to the fabric and more realistic approach to sideshow's work, I would most likely stick with them for most things. But when it comes down to fully sculpted statues, it'd be a really thought call.

If XM was in the states it'd be a hard decision between them and SSC. Due to the fabric and more realistic approach to sideshow's work, I would most likely stick with them for most things. But when it comes down to fully sculpted statues, it'd be a really thought call.
**** that ****! Hard my ass, I'd drop quite a few POs to make room. Or start selling stuff off. I would've picked up Daredevil, She-Hulk, Blackbolt and Cable. For the cost we pay now for 2 XMs wed be able to get 3 if they were able to sell to N.A.

**** that ****! Hard my ass, I'd drop quite a few POs to make room. Or start selling stuff off. I would've picked up Daredevil, She-Hulk, Blackbolt and Cable. For the cost we pay now for 2 XMs wed be able to get 3 if they were able to sell to N.A.

:goodpost: How would choosing fully sculpted statues be a tough call? SS has been slush casting pinatas for awhile now.

Back