XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a truly amazing piece of art. Congrats to all of you who got this it really is worth every cent paid :lecture

Wow, those are some amazing pics Kenny. You have some serious skill with a camera. Mags looks every bit as mind blowing as I thought he would. Congrats on adding such an incredible piece to your collection.

Wow, those are some amazing pics Kenny. You have some serious skill with a camera. Mags looks every bit as mind blowing as I thought he would. Congrats on adding such an incredible piece to your collection.

Thank you for the kind words, Filip!

I've received your PM. I'll get back to you in due time ;)

Thank you for the kind words, Filip!

I've received your PM. I'll get back to you in due time ;)

No worries. Thanks for sharing buddy. If those pics don't have peeps sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for Mags to arrive, I don't know what will. XM just crushed this piece.

wow..thanks for the pics. I love it.....I have to say I love this over doom pf now...it's the best piece I have ever seem

wow..thanks for the pics. I love it.....I have to say I love this over doom pf now...it's the best piece I have ever seem

And that's just from seeing it in pics (granted, they are really incredible pics). Can you imagine how lucky 800 peeps are going to be when this masterpiece is finally delivered to them and they actually have it in hand? I am so ready to be blown away by this piece. It's my very 1st XM statue and I can't wait to join the XM club.

And that's just from seeing it in pics (granted, they are really incredible pics). Can you imagine how lucky 800 peeps are going to be when this masterpiece is finally delivered to them and they actually have it in hand? I am so ready to be blown away by this piece. It's my very 1st XM statue and I can't wait to join the XM club.

it's not my first xm( got ca ) which i am not surprise how good they are! I already ordered more then 8 pieces which means over $8000 has to be save this year. I can't afford to owen any sideshow or other stuff :(

I think I'm more towards the back of the line with my order but I'll happily live through others pics until my Grail arrives. This is going to be an extremely rare and hard to get masterpiece in the future.

I think I'm more towards the back of the line with my order but I'll happily live through others pics until my Grail arrives. This is going to be an extremely rare and hard to get masterpiece in the future.

I don't think there is a priority who preordered when line. I preordered this with Mark the first day that you could preorder with him and have heard nothing yet.

Guessing the U.S. and Australia are first then us saps in Europe are next

I don't think there is a priority who preordered when line. I preordered this with Mark the first day that you could preorder with him and have heard nothing yet.

Guessing the U.S. and Australia are first then us saps in Europe are next

I ordered from Kenny and he told me when I ordered I'd be towards the middle to end shipments....which I'm fine with.

Will regret missing out on this masterpiece for many. many years to come. As I've stated in past posts, this is possibly the very best super hero statue ever released. Can't imagine what the effect will be when collectors have this beauty in hand. Congrats to all you lucky basterds.

Back