XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am beyond jelly of you guys. Wish this was the statue I decided to buy first

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

any one got shipping cost from mark yet to Australia yet , waiting for his email, ope its around 250

$250 is about what it cost to ship to the USA. I would think it would be less to Austrailia since I think you are more then 5000 miles closer.

While I love the pose, the base, the detail on the throne Doom....I never cared for the robes. Sideshow's cut and sew department has grown leaps and bounds since then. The new mixed media is way better.

But thanks :lol

While I love the pose, the base, the detail on the throne Doom....I never cared for the robes. Sideshow's cut and sew department has grown leaps and bounds since then. The new mixed media is way better.

But thanks :lol

I never cared for the original Doom PF. I'm very happy to be adding a standing Doom to my collection.

So now we have doom pf haters lol, I love both piece , it's just the magneto is more fresh piece, that is why everyone like it better.

I been collecting a while and imo this will be the new holy grail if he comes out that good. Yes, there are some outstanding statues out there but this is just amazing. Can't wait.

I been collecting a while and imo this will be the new holy grail if he comes out that good. Yes, there are some outstanding statues out there but this is just amazing. Can't wait.

Agree 100% with only 800 to go around and only about 400 with the coin I can only imagine how hard and expensive its going to be in the future!

Congrats to those who have theirs about to ship and to those who already have theirs!

The wait just got harder for those of us still waiting. Damn ...

Congrats to those who have theirs about to ship and to those who already have theirs!

The wait just got harder for those of us still waiting. Damn ...

Tell me about it...reading about all of these people having theirs shipped...can't say I'm not extremely jealous!!

Back