XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there needs to be an OFFICIAL list of people associated and taking PO's on XM pieces, because there is huge potential for scams. Hopefully this ScootS isn't the first.

Sorry if this has been asked but other than BBTS and forum members in Singapore what other websites can we order Magneto from for US customers?

there needs to be an OFFICIAL list of people associated and taking PO's on XM pieces, because there is huge potential for scams. Hopefully this ScootS isn't the first.

It has been confirmed already that this cannot happen on the boards for now.

Hi folks.
I would like to state here that I am not here to scam anyone, just trying to work into this hobby like Mark.

I can understand the concerns and reservations. All I can ask is that someone be willing to give me a chance, Just as Mark was given.

No. He said it's just an oral commitment until he gets confirmation that he can get the statues.

If you contacted Kenny your in good hands. I've personally known him for over a year. I met him on statue marvels where he's alot more active. He purchased quite a bit of stuff I've sold over the past year and I've never had a single issue. I speak to him regularly on FB and he's gotten me an XM cap and my XM Hulk. All of my XM orders are with him. He's good people. You have nothing to worry about with him

If you contacted Kenny your in good hands. I've personally known him for over a year. I met him on statue marvels where he's alot more active. He purchased quite a bit of stuff I've sold over the past year and I've never had a single issue. I speak to him regularly on FB and he's gotten me an XM cap and my XM Hulk. All of my XM orders are with him. He's good people. You have nothing to worry about with him
Much appreciated! I need Thor and Thanos too when they become available!

The black background works perfectly with the red color. It contrast nicely. Not a fan of the unmasked head, but the helmet version looks good.

Hi folks.
I would like to state here that I am not here to scam anyone, just trying to work into this hobby like Mark.

I can understand the concerns and reservations. All I can ask is that someone be willing to give me a chance, Just as Mark was given.
Do you have any references or feedback from other places? That should work in your favour if you do. Kenny is reputable because of Tavegg, and I believe Mark is reputable because he is known by Kenny.

Hi folks.

Are you located in Singapore? While, I don't believe you were going to scam him, since you didn't ask for a down payment, it is odd that you never came on the forum to let people know you could do pre-orders. I'm sure this will be a tough game for you to get into, considering they're are reputable re-sellers and retailers already established. You're best bet would be not to ask for payment until you are ready to ship. Your buyer will want to be protected through PayPal. Maybe try the selling your own toys and statues (if you want to sell them that is) on the forum to help with your reputation. Good Luck. :wave

Hmmm to order from board member or not, order from BBTS or not........
Since you're Canadian, I would order from a board member. Shipping from BBTS was extremely high when I checked for the XM Cap, somewhere around $120+. Because of the Canadian Dollar sucking so bad right now, the conversion is nasty. If you order from one of the trusted sellers on the board, it should be slightly cheaper or the same and will arrive way before BBTS gets their hands on theirs.

wasn't there something mentioned about a 15% discount also, or is that through xm only?
Its so hard to keep up with these threads....:thud:

wasn't there something mentioned about a 15% discount also, or is that through xm only?
Its so hard to keep up with these threads....:thud:

Sorry I reran my calculations and it will cost more with ordering on the boards. It all comes down to how much shipping will be from Singapore. For that discount I believe this is what you're referring to: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?144323-Xm-studios-captain-america-730

Looks like it's only for those in the US. Also I don't know if it's 15% off the $730 listed in his thread or 15% off the price off his website. I believe it's 15% off the price off his site, but I may be wrong. If that's the case, it's still priced higher there ($730) than at BBTS ($659).

Another perk about ordering through a Singapore dealer is the customer service. I can't remember if it was Mark or Kenny, but one of the Freaks had a broken flag and replaced it free of charge pretty quickly.

I'm waiting to see what Spec Fiction and BBTS put this one up for before ordering. I have my Cap on order through Mark, but BBTS may end up being the cheapest.

man I cant remember the last time there was so much hype about placed a PO. I mean we got people booking PO's before the PO/Price/ES is even released. Incredible. Hobby feels fun again :)

Back