XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few guys I know on a statue group. I think you can wait though, no way is this selling out before it's.....even out... :lol

Just keep tabs on the XM website.

This thread will be buzzin when its open for PO.

has any one put money down via kay- mark for magneto or wolverine, is it all legit??????? im in Australia ive talked to him , seems all cool.?>>> any thought ???

Mark's DEFINITELY legit.

If guys have no issues with purchasing from SC, SpecFic or BBTS, then he's MORE legit than any of the mentioned retailers.

On another XM thread, there was a question tossed around on why some collectors are willing to pay a premium to dealers directly from Singapore when one can easily make the acquisition from US retailers. I can posit a couple reasons and the main one could be a GREATER certainty of procuring a piece if you speak to the RIGHT people. And Mark is one of them :) Also:

1. An assurance of a coin if it's factored into the deal.
2. A direct contact point with a Singapore-based XM dealer if problems should arise ie. defects et al.
3. Thorough inspection of the piece - possibly photos upon request - before it is shipped out to ensure integrity of the item.
4. Expeditious receipt of the item upon release.

Many collectors, as we know, don't relish waiting months after the initial release of a piece to receive it. It negates the excitement and flatlines the anticipation. Why are prices over at BBTS so competitive? Their stock could POSSIBLY be sea-freighted; spends a month or so out at sea before distribution commences at point. For the price-sensitive, this is the better, more prudent alternative for sure. For particular collectors like me, I simply don't fancy receiving my order after everyone else has received theirs. It's a kill-joy of sorts. Different strokes, I suppose.

Mark's DEFINITELY legit.

If guys have no issues with purchasing from SC, SpecFic or BBTS, then he's MORE legit than any of the mentioned retailers.

On another XM thread, there was a question tossed around on why some collectors are willing to pay a premium to dealers directly from Singapore when one can easily make the acquisition from US retailers. I can posit a couple reasons and the main one could be a GREATER certainty of procuring a piece if you speak to the RIGHT people. And Mark is one of them :) Also:

1. An assurance of a coin if it's factored into the deal.
2. A direct contact point with a Singapore-based XM dealer if problems should arise ie. defects et al.
3. Thorough inspection of the piece - possibly photos upon request - before it is shipped out to ensure integrity of the item.
4. Expeditious receipt of the item upon release.

Many collectors, as we know, don't relish waiting months after the initial release of a piece to receive it. It negates the excitement and flatlines the anticipation. Why are prices over at BBTS so competitive? Their stock could POSSIBLY be sea-freighted; spends a month or so out at sea before distribution commences at point. For the price-sensitive, this is the better, more prudent alternative for sure. For particular collectors like me, I simply don't fancy receiving my order after everyone else has received theirs. It's a kill-joy of sorts. Different strokes, I suppose.

Interesting. Thanks for your input.

don't have measurements yet, but they do have a can of soda somewhere in the pic

This one
6adb164e3bd287bdb3e3f1bb16f19671_zpsc7ac18b4.jpg

Back