XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpted :)

10434192_10152299857233565_839535755882877088_n.jpg

10302159_10152299857278565_8039575845747801648_n.jpg

10462843_10152299857378565_5350697412670243987_n.jpg

10455421_10152299857433565_4063811086972491545_n.jpg

10441969_10152299857498565_2888476108365586563_n.jpg

I am tempted to buy 2 just in case there are significant qc issues...oh wait, this isn't SS.

You guy's are nuts wanting XM to keep it low. No great official Magneto since forever in 1/4 scale (unless you go custom) and they should keep the ES low?!

Why would they do that. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. They can shift a thousand of these easy.

You guy's are nuts wanting XM to keep it low. No great official Magneto since forever in 1/4 scale (unless you go custom) and they should keep the ES low?!

Why would they do that. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. They can shift a thousand of these easy.

I guess it depends if XM wants to be known as the Ferrari of statues or the Honda of statues... If you want your statues to be the legends of the statue community you don't mass produce them.

I guess it depends if XM wants to be known as the Ferrari of statues or the Honda of statues... If you want your statues to be the legends of the statue community you don't mass produce them.

1000 of something that doesn't exist in the collecting world officially is not mass produced. 10'000 Batman Premium Formats is mass produced.

Collectors are so funny, they want low edition, low price. This is kick ass and even a 1000 is very low for THE major villain in comic book history. It doesn't get much bigger than Magneto.

Don't you mean 7500, like the Batman PF?! :monkey1

Agreed. The people that will start collecting in 2 to 3 years from now will hate the fact that they weren't around to get this once it came out. I think it's safe to say we have all been in that sort of situation.

Fixed that for you. :lol

If SS decide a blue batman in same pose! can we say ES is 15.000 then hahahaha.... Won't be surprise. Look at Hulk rainbows and GH n KH

If SS decide a blue batman in same pose! can we say ES is 15.000 then hahahaha.... Won't be surprise. Look at Hulk rainbows and GH n KH

Oh yeah, if it's one thing SSC is becoming good at, it's milking an existing sculpt. Can't say I blame them though. Peeps are buying them. I'm not a fan of them but it's hard to leave money on the table if your in business.

Ok. These won't b cheap. While many are crazy about this they will need to plop down at least, at least 1k to get this and that's no small order for most collectors. Especially since this isn't SS

Ok. These won't b cheap. While many are crazy about this they will need to plop down at least, at least 1k to get this and that's no small order for most collectors. Especially since this isn't SS
I don't think Mags will be quite that much. I'm pretty sure he'll come in at XM's Hulk price range. I can't believe he'll be more than that.

I spent good money getting Cap in house. My thought is this will have a monstrous base that is a sculpt in itself. I guess well see.

I spent good money getting Cap in house. My thought is this will have a monstrous base that is a sculpt in itself. I guess well see.

No doubt XM pieces aren't cheap for peeps ordering outside their territory. However, there are some cheaper alternatives when ordering XM merch. I know James (Tavegg) has gotten Cap shipped to him for about $650 if I remember correctly. If you get your PO in early, there's a discount (and a coin) on XM's merch. Most of us here that want Mags will be well informed about the best way to order him and at the best price. The key will be securing your order early. The XM Reps here also seem to be very helpful and I'm sure they'll be more than willing to work with us to obtain Mags. As I said, I just can't see Mags being much more than Hulk. A 1/4 scale Hulk is a HUGE piece to ship. I think that Mags and Hulk will be comparable in overall cost. At least, I hope so. Regardless, he won't be cheap. It'll still probably clock in at the cost of 2 SSC PFs. As you said, not everyone will be willing to drop that much on one statue.

I'd gladly sacrifice 2 pfs for this piece. Sometimes you gotta pay for quality. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. I'm usually hesitant dropping any coin on a statue. I have to be picky, since I have other money obligations, but this will be a day one order for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd gladly sacrifice 2 pfs for this piece. Sometimes you gotta pay for quality. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. I'm usually hesitant dropping any coin on a statue. I have to be picky, since I have other money obligations, but this will be a day one order for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think A LOT of peeps feel the exact same way you do. I know me picking this up will be the exception to the rule because of the cost associated with XM pieces for customers that live outside their territory. However, this piece is worth it for me personally. It's a phenomenal sculpt.

Back