XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$800? Good luck with that. I just can see it happening.
If it does, I'd be bloody tempted!

Yeah. I agree, if this is 800$ I'm a buyer just to fund ironman and thor. But I don't think this is selling for anything less than like 1200 haha.

1000 of something that doesn't exist in the collecting world officially is not mass produced. 10'000 Batman Premium Formats is mass produced.

Collectors are so funny, they want low edition, low price. This is kick ass and even a 1000 is very low for THE major villain in comic book history. It doesn't get much bigger than Magneto.

I don't mind paying a high price for a low edition size.... I'm sure there is a lot of other collectors that think like me also... Has nothing to do with flipping but everything to do with owning something that is rare and everyone else wanting it :)

I've never seen a correlation with high editions sizes = lower prices, at least that's not how it works with SS, I've only seen higher edition sizes = lower quality control, as proven by SS

Lower ES doesn't mean anything regarding quality.
100 'Savage' P2 Busts, paint sucked!

Totally depends on factory used and SS need to start being more selective.
If a factory fails I'm sure there's twenty more willing to do the job.

Lower ES doesn't mean anything regarding quality.
100 'Savage' P2 Busts, paint sucked!

Totally depends on factory used and SS need to start being more selective.
If a factory fails I'm sure there's twenty more willing to do the job.

I would imagine if SS was only producing 12 statues a year with ES of 500 each the paint on the Savage P2 would of been pristine... I imagine SS has Ten's of Thousands of statues being made each year, so how do you keep a handle on quality control with that amount of product being made?

I would imagine if SS was only producing 12 statues a year with ES of 500 each the paint on the Savage P2 would of been pristine... I imagine SS has Ten's of Thousands of statues being made each year, so how do you keep a handle on quality control with that amount of product being made?

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Employ decent Quality Control personnel who are prepared to say 'That's not good enough'.
Just a thought.

Really hope XM can keep their quality top level as they grow.
Also wish I was rich!

1000 of something that doesn't exist in the collecting world officially is not mass produced. 10'000 Batman Premium Formats is mass produced.

Collectors are so funny, they want low edition, low price. This is kick ass and even a 1000 is very low for THE major villain in comic book history. It doesn't get much bigger than Magneto.

I agree that 1000 is still not Mass produced and in all actuality......that would be fine. However, just because a company CAN make 1000 doesn't mean they SHOULD. Now that XM has some people approaching them with licenses and them possibly doing 1/6 collaboration line with Mufizal and company.......I would hope they keep it less than 1000.

Employ decent Quality Control personnel who are prepared to say 'That's not good enough'.
Just a thought.

Really hope XM can keep their quality top level as they grow.
Also wish I was rich!

Here's the thing, when your pushing that much product all the company really cares about is the money, SS knows people will buy their stuff weather or not the QC is there. So that being the case why spend money on employees to check all that product, you would have to hire a lot of full time employees to do it.

I would just hate to see XM go down that path... I rather see them stay in a nitch position offering high end, high quality statues that are rare.. That's just my personal preference.

Yeah. I agree, if this is 800$ I'm a buyer just to fund ironman and thor. But I don't think this is selling for anything less than like 1200 haha.

Please, the ES would be along the lines of 300 pieces with a price as high as $1200. XM knows what it's doing. A reasonable price will move more units, cost less to make, and expand their brand/company. I'm sure XM will price this piece fairly. If not, I'm out and will take my chances on the eventual SSC Mags PF.

SS made 2250 of apocalypse (who is a major villain but not well known like mags or by the average person who's only seen the flicks, etc)…looking back further SS only made 1700 of the wolverine premium format, which everyone went nuts over and wolverine is by far a more popular character than either apoc or mags, and this was a little while ago when "collectibles" still reflected such in the ES…getting only 1000 of the FIRST 1/4 scale, licensed magneto statue is a steal, especially in todays mass produce SS market

Please, the ES would be along the lines of 300 pieces with a price as high as $1200. XM knows what it's doing. A reasonable price will move more units, cost less to make, and expand their brand/company. I'm sure XM will price this piece fairly. If not, I'm out and will take my chances on the eventual SSC Mags PF.

If that were to happen good luck with that bro. :rotfl

I guess it depends if XM wants to be known as the Ferrari of statues or the Honda of statues... If you want your statues to be the legends of the statue community you don't mass produce them.

Are you willing to pay Ferrari prices? I'd be willing to bet the answer is no. They should make a small amount then make the prices low enough to satisfy you at the same time.

where can I order xm studio statues from if im in, Australia who well ship these ????

Message TCSC. Me lives in Singapore and belongs to this forum. He is procuring orders for anyone that wants one

Then your a buyer because he's going to be priced $50-75 more then the other releases they have had thus far. Where in the heck did you come up with $1200 from Savage

Message TCSC. Me lives in Singapore and belongs to this forum. He is procuring orders for anyone that wants one

Then your a buyer because he's going to be priced $50-75 more then the other releases they have had thus far. Where in the heck did you come up with $1200 from Savage

He's used to SS pricing when it comes to epic statues :)

Back