XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gota say , I think Mags might be up there with the fastest sell out.

No doubt there's a few flying around out there but when was the last time something sold out in one day...... crazy.

Also XM should jump on Xavier in wheelchair as a companion piece to this (seriously why does THE X-man not have a statue), also further wish list -

Nightcrawler PF
Gambit PF
Juggernaut PF
Sinister PF

Non X-men - Spiderman (already a rumour) and Venom

All my money. I hope Sideshow get's a kick up the ass with their X-men line.

Gota say , I think Mags might be up there with the fastest sell out.

No doubt there's a few flying around out there but when was the last time something sold out in one day...... crazy.

Also XM should jump on Xavier in wheelchair as a companion piece to this, also further wish list -

Nightcrawler PF
Gambit PF
Juggernaut PF
Sinister PF

Non X-men - Spiderman (already a rumour) and Venom

All my money. I hope Sideshow get's a kick up the ass with their X-men line.

I really want a Nightcrawler in 1/4 and wouldnt mind another Colossus haha

I can't believe anyone is surprised that this is an instant sellout. Whatever retailer gets this will sell out in less then an hour. :lecture

Edit. Less then half an hour!

I can't believe anyone is surprised that this is an instant sellout. Whatever retailer gets this will sell out in less then an hour. :lecture

I not surprised even a little. Most impressive sculpt I have seen in awhile on a character people having been begging to and a low ES. Freaks and Flippers are all over this.

I have a question, for those who ordered from SC, did you pay a deposit? And how much was the statue for?

I have a question, for those who ordered from SC, did you pay a deposit? And how much was the statue for?

They didn't charge a deposit just a temporary hold for the full amount on your account that would drop off. Then pay in full once it's ready to ship.

Back