XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think you can blame people for waiting on the final product. Red cape? Purple Cape? Eye's Left? Helmet? There's been that many different images I'd imagine some folk might have just wanted to see what it looked like before punting off $200 to a random Paypal account.... :lol Anyway, I hope it works out for everyone.

Sure, waiting on final product is understandable, I do that with every piece from another company you may be familiar with. :lol

Did you bother PM'ing Kenny or Mark, or a website retailer to make any inquiries whatsoever? I'm guessing no to the former, b/c people don't come highly recommended if others considered them just random Paypal accounts.

If you decide you want this I hope you find one at retail.

Well just talked to Kenny (TCSC), he said he JUST got more allocation (without coin). I expect Mark (KayOrzz) to get it as well. So if you still need it. Don't wait, these guys have delivered so far, that's all I can tell you.

Yea I 2nd this working with TCSC has been great, he is very communicative and friendly. And people have completed transactions with him for prior XM pieces.

Great to hear, and I'll be the 3rd to recommend Kenny. :wave

I already contacted both XM and Mark about a month ago, I said that in my second post. :wink1:

I've not heard back though. So I'm not sure where I'm at really, I think its ok but who knows. It's not THE best Mags (IMO), I have that already but this is a great statue and well worth having.

Bummer that they both sold out of the coin. I was only waiting on final pricing to preorder but it seems even that was too late... in the future I honestly hope they do not do it this way and wait until XM puts it up for order to start taking orders through the form. I had no way of knowing whether this was going to be similarly priced the other XM pieces or much more. Maybe BBTS or specficiton will get the coin. It's certainly not a deal breaker and I will buy this thing either way, but I'd certainly prefer to get it with the coin.

Well I took the plunge and just confirmed my order for a Magneto with the coin :yess:

Hmmm... I emailed Kenny about an hour before you posted asking to order one with the coin and I haven't heard back from him... guess my email is buried.

Hmmm... I emailed Kenny about an hour before you posted asking to order one with the coin and I haven't heard back from him... guess my email is buried.

I had started talking to him the day before about getting one, I also reached out to him on FB tonight to finalize everything.

Glad you got one and glad he was able to get more, with or without the coin :)

Thanks me too man and now we play the waiting game...:thud:

Did we ever find out which version of the eyes were going to be the final product?

Coins no biggie dude, at least you get all the parts to the statue.

Have to agree there, I am a bit OCD and always prefer to get everything an item is offered with. But as far as exclusives go or whatever you want to consider it its not so bad. Its great that all these swap out parts are standard features. I would like to see this as standard practice for more companies going forward. I want more display options!

Totally agree. Very happy all the parts are included with every copy of the statue. I too though am a bit OCD about having everything offered with something. Like I said, if I don't end up with a coin, it isn't a big deal, but I will continue to try and get one. I could have preordered a month ago as I was already talking to Mark and Kenny about other statues, but like I said, I wanted to wait until the official announcement with pics and final pricing was made.

Somebody will be willing to make a quick buck on the coin if you're that desperate for it. I don't think it relates to the statue in anyway, it's not numbered (as far as I know anyway) and not tied in with you're actual statue. It's just one big edition size.

I'm sure people will be selling the coin on it's own, however I'm not so into that I will ever pay extra for it. If I have the option of one or the other, or it just takes a little diligence to find a statue with the coin, great.

Though I did pay an extra $30 SGD to Mark to get Captain America with the coin. So I suppose I would be willing to pay about $20 for the coin lol.

Day two. It's sold out to retailers, so you can still get it, just not from XM directly.

Jesus. I mean, we can't order direct in the US anyway, but jeez. Hopefully bbts snatched up a bunch of stock.

huh thats was weird. they never announce ES and price and sudennly it said sold out hmmm.

Back