XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's probably safe to say it's not 500 at this point, but I think 750 would be perfect. 999 and it'll be pushing it for the price of this. At least for international consumers which most of us are. I think 750 is ideal personally. A thousand and we're approaching into unknown territory really soon.

It's probably safe to say it's not 500 at this point, but I think 750 would be perfect. 999 and it'll be pushing it for the price of this. At least for international consumers which most of us are. I think 750 is ideal personally. A thousand and we're approaching into unknown territory really soon.

I pretty sure that I read a post from an XM Rep that said this will definitely be a larger than 500 ES. I don't remember when or where I read it, but I can easily see it happening. With how long SSC has starved X-Fans of a Mags PF, I can totally see a bunch of peeps looking to pick the XM Mags up. I know that I'm not waiting on a SSC Mags PF anymore. That boat has already sailed when XM came out with this masterpiece.

I pretty sure that I read a post from an XM Rep that said this will definitely be a larger than 500 ES. I don't remember when or where I read it, but I can easily see it happening. With how long SSC has starved X-Fans of a Mags PF, I can totally see a bunch of peeps looking to pick the XM Mags up. I know that I'm not waiting on a SSC Mags PF anymore. That boat has already sailed when XM came out with this masterpiece.

Yep filip, 100% agree!

Any XM pics at sdcc?

:slap whoops didn't know that XM was not attending sdcc. I don't understand why they would skip this huge event if they want to sell these? What if they can work with SS to ship these? You like pcs used to do.

Why not? Both sides make money. It's a win, win.

:rotfl Best troll ever

YOU KNOW IT! See, it doesn't hurt to make suggestions. I appreciate all the members that asked for a solid purple cape. I want to thank the boys at XM for listening to us. I am so gonna buy the **** out this piece when it goes up.

Grats Filip, I know you wanted the cape to be purple the most out of everyone. I am glad it is purple too, loving that contrast. Thank you XM for listening to your fans.

Does anyone know the eta of pre -order to shipping ?
How long did cap take to ship from pre order date ?

Oh is it like everyone else in the business add a year oh two
to receive it in hand :slap:gah::impatient:

Does anyone know the eta of pre -order to shipping ?
How long did cap take to ship from pre order date ?

Oh is it like everyone else in the business add a year oh two
to receive it in hand :slap:gah::impatient:

For Cap, from reveal to shipping was less than 11 months, I believe.... maybe even less than that.

Back