XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filips gonna **** bricks when he sees the cape

YOU KNOW IT! See, it doesn't hurt to make suggestions. I appreciate all the members that asked for a solid purple cape. I want to thank the boys at XM for listening to us. I am so gonna buy the **** out this piece when it goes up.

YOU KNOW IT! See, it doesn't hurt to make suggestions. I appreciate all the members that asked for a solid purple cape. I want to thank the boys at XM for listening to us. I am so gonna buy the **** out this piece when it goes up.

:lol :lol :lol Would've been epic if you said pass on Mags after all this. :lol :lol :lol

I'm happy you're happy filip haha

This is truly turning out to be an epic statue.

:lol :lol :lol Would've been epic if you said pass on Mags after all this. :lol :lol :lol

NOT A CHANCE! I would have even picked him up if the interior of the cape would have stayed red. This piece is too special to pass on over that minor of an issue. However, getting it right and being comic accurate sets this already future grail piece, a slight notch higher in my book. I mean...this piece is f'n perfect and I can't wait to add it to my collection. The XM Mags may just have the distinction of being the finest statue in my collection. I can't think of anything that'll top it. Man, this thing is just jaw dropping.

Yeah and we haven't even seen it yet...lol

:lol Yeah, not in its entirety. But damn, those pieces sure look great. We gotta be close to a full reveal soon. Man, I can't wait. I haven't been this excited about a statue since the Bats PF was sneaked.

:lol Yeah, not in its entirety. But damn, those pieces sure look great. We gotta be close to a full reveal soon. Man, I can't wait. I haven't been this excited about a statue since the Bats PF was sneaked.

Spidey you picking this up?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

LOL... I was going to see if I could m8, but it doesn't look like it

Last edited:
Back