XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait so the PO is already up? Wth since when? And congrats bro

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Pre orders are just from him. No price yet. He takes a deposit. Just getting in on it early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to be placing my PO with one of the guys next week. I was telling tavegg that my last 3 pieces from SS have come with QC issues so they have left a real bad taste in my mouth lately. So if the Cap that is arriving at my house on Tuesday is all it is said to be, then I could see myself throwing more money in XM's direction.

:lol. That is the most logical take by far. Not sure why the light ones bug me. Your right. I rarely pick up my Rhino. He just sits there. It's a subconscious thing I guess. Hollow equating to cheap . Makes me feel like corners were cut on the production of a statue. Still own some hollow ones anyways :dunno

i agree and i get what ur saying w the hollow equating cheap…my commander shephard pf is SO LIGHT its nuts…but I can tell you when I gotta move my statues every now and again I sure as hell love the light ones and dread the hell out of the heavy ones…my bats pf is a pain in the ass to move

i agree and i get what ur saying w the hollow equating cheap…my commander shephard pf is SO LIGHT its nuts…but I can tell you when I gotta move my statues every now and again I sure as hell love the light ones and dread the hell out of the heavy ones…my bats pf is a pain in the ass to move

try moving a Hulk PF

Hi guys.
I would ask you some things about this statue:
1) Do you know when the preorder will be available?
2) The preorder will be here
https://www.xm-studios.com/
or here?:
https://www.resinworx.com/
3) Payment includes expedition with tracking and insurance?
4) They ship from which country?

You can order at the XM studio's website when the statue get's released, that's what I'll probably do myself.

Resinworx is a private guy that sells customs, so no you can't order there. Some people have been ordering from a guy here that say's he's a seller for XM studio's pieces. If you feel confident with him then you can order through him also via private messaging.

They ship from Singapore as far as I'm aware. Insurance would be up to you. Pre-order I think is about September.

Back