XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has customs ever broke any of your statues or charged you for a inspection of your boxes? These must be massive seeing his big the statue is.

Whhooaa...

11889417_158886871800d6swa.jpg

I just noticed how similar the poses are. Can't believe it's such a rehash.

So because parts of their upper body are posed similarly despite EVERYTHING else about them being different, itms a rehash? You must not respect that word very much :)

Well you know, when someone takes a mixed media statue and resells it in full sculpt, it's a brand new statue.
When part of the pose is similar, it's a rehash.

I just noticed how similar the poses are. Can't believe it's such a rehash.

No way this is a rehash, but I will say, it might have been a good idea for them to flip this piece so she was the mirror image of Magento. Just think they two would have made better bookend ps that way.

I don't really care. Looks awesome. Sure maybe the pose is similar but I love it anyway. I love her female form and the way her legs cross. So excited

I don't really care. Looks awesome. Sure maybe the pose is similar but I love it anyway. I love her female form and the way her legs cross. So excited

:goodpost: besides how many of us own a magneto anyways? Most won't have both of these. I saw magneto from a friends place and he's like the biggest PF w/ base I've ever seen. Amazing details more than any ss stuff base and statue combined. So by seeing how this is even bigge than that magneto. Just wow...funny thing is if ss makes medusa she wouldn't sell well because of the under rated characters.
One thing I think is if ss can get the top notch team to make a PF magneto they can really be up to XM standards. Maybe not the base ever... But the statue of magneto himself can be stunning. So what about it ss? Please up your game to prove us wrong? :wink1:

Yep I agree. There are only a few great posses for any situation but if you flip the whole statue in the y axis it would of had a slight different complimentary look to it. Still looks awesome though

Exactly.im not hating on this statue and I definitely love my Magneto. Just saying I noticed it is all. I mean it's like the Captain Morgan pose. And that's just the leg up. I'm sure as we're typing here we're not all sitting the same way.

Exactly.im not hating on this statue and I definitely love my Magneto. Just saying I noticed it is all. I mean it's like the Captain Morgan pose. And that's just the leg up. I'm sure as we're typing here we're not all sitting the same way.

Be lucky you own that masterpiece! Many don't have that chance :lol

Be lucky you own that masterpiece! Many don't have that chance :lol
If you cared to own it you could have. You were told how to order it several times LONG before it came out, and there are many still available. Now you would just have to pay the jack wagon tax.

Last edited:
I'll own both of them but even then there is no reason to display them together. They will be on different walls as part of completely different displays. Can you picture Blackbolt, Medussa and Lockjaw together. It's a dream for us true inhuman fans. I think most of us thought we would never ever see these characters in 1/4 scale and now they are not only here but they are amazing. To think we may even Crystal too!

If you cared to own it you could have. You were told how to order it several times LONG before it came out, and there are many still available. Now you would just have to pay the jack wagon tax.

I never figured out how XM works. I only just googled and found the XM products site 5 days ago. I'm still learning as much as I can now. XM is the new wave of statues to love. More details, better poses, more parts, real PF size, etc imo. I wonder is there still any magnetos for retail now? Maybe I should post in wanted section? Maybe not retail I don't think anymore :(

Back