XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was doing some rearranging in the cave late last night and I wasted at least 20 minutes just staring at him in his new spot. Totally blew my mind...again

I was doing some rearranging in the cave late last night and I wasted at least 20 minutes just staring at him in his new spot. Totally blew my mind...again

He's amazing and anyone that says otherwise doesn't own him. :lecture :lol

He's the first statue that actually made my wife go "Wow".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. No. Very fair point. Her reaction would go from "Wow" to "No".

You'd be losing something. :lol

XH0CoHU.gif
:lol

Same !!! How fast did this take to sell out ???

Days. Whoever missed out didn't know this was being made or didn't want it enough.

This thing sold out very quickly. On XM's website it was sold out in an hour or 2 I believe. The other retailers that sold it, sold out in minutes. This piece didn't last for days on any website. There were plenty of peeps that were aware of the PO date (and wanted one badly) that were completely shut out.

Hi. Magneto is absolutely stunning!

Just posted a review in german language:
XM Studios Marvel - Magneto 1:4 Scale Statue

:wave

Great pics in your review (sorry, couldn't read it). Congrats on your pick up. He really is a grail and an awesome piece to behold. Everyone that has seen my Mags has commented on just how phenomenal he looks. I can only nod my head in agreement with them.

This thing sold out very quickly. On XM's website it was sold out in an hour or 2 I believe. The other retailers that sold it, sold out in minutes. This piece didn't last for days on any website. There were plenty of peeps that were aware of the PO date (and wanted one badly) that were completely shut out.

ST lasted for about 4 hours.

ST lasted for about 4 hours.

If I remember correctly, ST's went up in the middle of the night unannounced. It was long sold out by the time most of us on the western side of the planet woke up. There was a lot of confusion and frustration when Mags was put up for PO. Also, spec fic, BBTS, and many other websites sold out in mere minutes. No one has to believe me. Just go back in this thread and count the number of peeps that were shut out when Mags went up for PO. I was one of them. I was just very fortunate that a good friend helped me out. It's the only reason I have a Mags today. PO day for Mags was insane. A lot of peeps dedicated their time that day and walked away with nothing. For peeps to come here and say anyone that wanted Mags could have PO'd him day one with no problem is inaccurate and misleading. This piece was a ***** to score when it went up for PO.

If I remember correctly, ST's went up in the middle of the night unannounced. It was long sold out by the time most of us on the western side of the planet woke up. There was a lot of confusion and frustration when Mags was put up for PO. Also, spec fic, BBTS, and many other websites sold out in mere minutes. No one has to believe me. Just go back in this thread and count the number of peeps that were shut out when Mags went up for PO. I was one of them. I was just very fortunate that a good friend helped me out. It's the only reason I have a Mags today. PO day for Mags was insane. A lot of peeps dedicated their time that day and walked away with nothing. For peeps to come here and say anyone that wanted Mags could have PO'd him day one with no problem is inaccurate and misleading. This piece was a ***** to score when it went up for PO.

I'm just stating how long it was up for pre order on ST site. I only remember cause I stayed up till 2am est to place my order. You are correct though it was mere minutes for a lot of the others.

The thing about the Magento pre-order was everyone was expecting it to be around for awhile like XM's other statues (Hulk, Capt. Black Widow, IM 42) those statues took months to sell out. The majority of collectors were not expecting a 1 day sell out across the board... I had a chance to get one from Secret Compass but I remember thinking "I'll wait to see if I can find a better price" and then bam it was chaos as everyone was scrambling to get one as they were selling out everywhere...

Only reason I got one was thanks to TJ at Speculative Fiction.... who did a package deal with me, got Mags with Hulk and IM 42 which was cool because I wanted them anyways.... But yeah that's was pretty much the only way to get Mags after the initial frenzy was through package deals...

It was mad. I had an order...then I didnt....then I did. Never fully trusted the order till he showed up at my door. I do agree that plenty of peeps were bragging they weren't going to lock in orders and prices were ridiculous. Many were braging they would just wait for bbts since they were so cheap and the rest of us were somehow dumber collectors for paying an extra 100 bucks. I think most who really wanted one and believed in xm from the beginning got one. Those who said it was too expensive and I'll wait for ss or a deal missed out

Back