XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's weird, got fed-ex invoice for $38 on Captain America, got $0 on Hulk and now I just got $48 on Magneto.... it feels so random..

My magneto got a $38 fedex bill because it was simply toys and declared for full value. My captain america got a $0 bill because it was from Mark and not declared the same.

that makes sense then, has to do with declared value, but I assume if your dealer is in the states, there won't be any additional charges. You guys can make so much profit off this one, I guess some of these bills don't really matter.

I received my Mags from Kenny months ago. He shipped it via DHL and I didn't have to pay any customs fees.

I get mine shipped either Fed Ex or DHL, value declared is always full. No fees here ever, but I'm thinking it has to do with the state you live in and not the value declared.

:dunno

the only time I got an invoice was for a bust from Canada. The item was declared at almost $3k. I believe it was fed ex.

I just declared full price paid to someone in Malaysia via TNT & am getting charged $211 with duty plus fees. My seller who chose to use TNT because his buddy owns a shop and has a corporate account with them so he could save on shipping. Considering we agreed to a set price for the item, the shipping, & PP fee, I'm a little frustrated that what was a good deal is no longer such. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what TNT Customer Service rep sent me today....
Breakdown:
$151.20 Customs duty/tax
$25 Customs Merchandise processing fee
$15 TNT brokerage fee
$15 Private individual submission
$5 Credit card fee

$211.20 Total

No idea what TNT is but that blows. At least it will be worth it in the end, this statue is worth every penny. Even the extra ones. ;)

Yeah. It's not the end of the world, but still sucky. I had no idea what it was either, but I looked it up and it's legit. Just not used stateside. More Asia based. Live & learn.

True. You could always contact your seller and request a partial refund for the excess charges, worst he can do is say no lol.

Already on it [emoji106]. He's gonna see if he can get it changed, but if not I'm gonna see if he'll at least split it with me.

Be happy that you guys don't live in Europe because for $400 PF we pay $500 after customs and fees:wink1:

This is just the way it is when you order internationally, nothing the seller can do anything about in my opinion...

Back