XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hi guys here the three awesome art print done by hive studios ....you will get it when you purchase the statue...more coming up pls stay tune...."
From XM Studios facebook page

Yeah I'll order the shizz out of it too. Like BAM, clickin my mouse on the order now button. Clickkkkkk

Yeah I'll order the shizz out of it too. Like BAM, clickin my mouse on the order now button. Clickkkkkk

L18IsaE.gif

Hope its a big @ss print, other wise it will be hidden when displayed behind his big @ss throne lol

Did we ever get approximate dimensions? Everything I have goes in Bestas but I have serious doubts that this will fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL ... oh know I have stated my reasons... cost... no love of the character... and to justify the cost I would probably try to buy 2 so I could recoup some of the cost of the other by flipping it like a pancake. This does look KILLER though.

I know how you feel, for me, it would be like buying Lobo. No love for the character but the piece is exceptional.

Back