XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Magneto might be the point where the whole game could change!
new quality standards !!!

ink....lol

Damn!! Your right! There is one out there. Don't be surprised if photos of Ink and his private XM stash start surfacing....

Better question....who's getting only one?

Touche

That is indeed the better question

This Magneto might be the point where the whole game could change!
new quality standards !!!

Their Cap already claimed that title Kitsune. He had one of the best paint ups there is for a Mas produced statue

Better question....who's getting only one?

Me. I can't really justify buying two at international prices. However, if I was a domestic collector, I can totally see buying 2 of them. SSC is still going to get my business and that Lobo PF is calling to me. :lol

Damn!! Your right! There is one out there. Don't be surprised if photos of Ink and his private XM stash start surfacing....

Touche

That is indeed the better question

Their Cap already claimed that title Kitsune. He had one of the best paint ups there is for a Mas produced statue

haha true !!!

Damn!! Your right! There is one out there. Don't be surprised if photos of Ink and his private XM stash.

if that were to happen he would ban the person who did it and lock the thread :lecture.
As for the quality I am going to stay cautious for awhile. They got it damn right with 500 in a year time. What happens when they have several mass produced lines going out all at once will be the true test. Can they hold that level of quality when they have 10 000 statues going out in a year... Or 6 months will be the true measure.

if that were to happen he would ban the person who did it and lock the thread :lecture.
As for the quality I am going to stay cautious for awhile. They got it damn right with 500 in a year time. What happens when they have several mass produced lines going out all at once will be the true test. Can they hold that level of quality when they have 10 000 statues going out in a year... Or 6 months will be the true measure.

So get while the getting is good bro. This thing will be a masterpiece.

its getting closer !!! finally painted , soon!!
who's getting 1?
just set up an acct at BBTS for the sole purpose of getting this
incredibly tired of waiting for SS to make him...they're just too busy making a hundred different Hulks...time to move on

i'll be looking to this company more and more down the road

Actually I can't see myself getting this either ... Not connected to Mags enough to justify the expense

If he's not a big fan of the character, I can easily understand him passing on the piece. At the prices these XM pieces are going for, I have to LOVE the character and the sculpt to pull the trigger myself. That said, Mags is the #1 X-Villain I've been waiting for in 1/4 scale. The fact that the XM Mags is just a flat out magnificent looking piece (and fully sculpted to boot), make this a must have piece for me. SSC is taking FOREVER when it comes to releasing a Mags PF. Even when they do eventually release one, I can't see it topping the XM Mags. Based on all those factors, I'm really looking forward to PO'ing the piece.

just set up an acct at BBTS for the sole purpose of getting this
incredibly tired of waiting for SS to make him...they're just too busy making a hundred different Hulks...time to move on

i'll be looking to this company more and more down the road
Even when SSC does get around to making a Mags PF...do you really think it'll look better than XM's Mags? I don't see that happening.

Even when SSC does get around to making a Mags PF...do you really think it'll look better than XM's Mags? I don't see that happening.
tbh, i'm not even worried about what SS does anymore...fact is that this is a masterpiece and i want it for my collection

and this is coming from a guy who said the only character he'd ever consider buying that was sitting down was Xavier

tbh, i'm not even worried about what SS does anymore...fact is that this is a masterpiece and i want it for my collection

and this is coming from a guy who said the only character he'd ever consider buying that was sitting down was Xavier

Buddy, I'm right there with you. I HATE seated statues. No denying this is a masterpiece. It's so much more than just a guy sitting down. The WHOLE sculpt paints a very VIVID scene. So many elements in play with the XM Mags. It's truly going to be a special piece for the lucky peeps that pick him up. After I PO the XM Mags, I couldn't care less what SSC does with the character. I'll have the 1/4 Mags I want in my collection.

If he's not a big fan of the character, I can easily understand him passing on the piece. At the prices these XM pieces are going for, I have to LOVE the character and the sculpt to pull the trigger myself. That said, Mags is the #1 X-Villain I've been waiting for in 1/4 scale. The fact that the XM Mags is just a flat out magnificent looking piece (and fully sculpted to boot), make this a must have piece for me. SSC is taking FOREVER when it comes to releasing a Mags PF. Even when they do eventually release one, I can't see it topping the XM Mags. Based on all those factors, I'm really looking forward to PO'ing the piece.

If I get to the point I can spend the money on XM pieces they will have to characters I absolutely LOVE, and there are very few of those. Their Hulk didn't thrill me, I think their IM will be matched by SSC, and there isn't anything that has been shown yet that I can't live without. Now I have a feeling that a few are coming. I just hope I am able to pull the trigger when they do...lol.

This thing will be a grail, it will be what the doom pf is to sideshow, but personally magneto is way cooler for me! Thats why dont hesitate people as you can see from the previous statues such as cap and black widow ppl are will to spend more for flawless work!

This thing will be a grail, it will be what the doom pf is to sideshow, but personally magneto is way cooler for me! Thats why dont hesitate people as you can see from the previous statues such as cap and black widow ppl are will to spend more for flawless work!

I can actually see this being more of a Grail than Doom but I'm sure some will completely disagree with me which is fine but when I look at this piece I'm just seeing a jaw dropping statue

I keep wonder where XM will be in 5 or so years

Like this picture alone is just :horror

yhutyja6.jpg

ezeqeteq.jpg

Last edited:
I've thought about it and decided to I'm going to get one. The price was the main (actually only..) obstacle for me to get through but I have a hard time resisting beautiful art. I figured if SS makes one, I'll probably end up paying pretty close to this price anyways for, more than likely, less quality as well. This link from XM was ultimately what made me decide to go for it:

https://www.xm-studios.com/first-shipment-arrived!-captain-america-is-in-da-house!.aspx

For a company that seems to care (so far anyways), I'll do what I can to support them. Inspecting every unit AND having the master painters preform touch ups units not up to their standards is just amazing.

Only one for me though. If I could afford two of these, I'd rather spend that cash on a different statue (Wolverine) because that one is pretty badass. I definitely need to request some overtime from my job so I can get one though lol

Back