XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone help point me in the right direction for ordering these XM statues? I've seen a couple I really like but I can't seem to order from the xm website plus they all say sold out. I'm new to XM and I just need a little guidance. Thanks!!!

:007

Leo-Celebrates.gif

Can someone help point me in the right direction for ordering these XM statues? I've seen a couple I really like but I can't seem to order from the xm website plus they all say sold out. I'm new to XM and I just need a little guidance. Thanks!!!

:007
tumblr_lizc2krwA41qio81xo1_500.gif

Man Im super pumped to see the final piece. A month can't come soon enough!

Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_976 using Tapatalk

Hopefully Mark will hang around here a little more often especially if these plan on shiiping out soon..

On the website, it's Q1 2015. The 10 pieces for the european distributor are probably to let him have them before Christmas & New Year, since transport is longer.

I hope we do see some shipping in Dec, even if I'm not lucky enough to get one myself. I'm just going to be excited seeing some in hand pics.

Judging from getting there Captain America all who is getting this will be in for a treat. Man I can't for this to hit

I hope we do see some shipping in Dec, even if I'm not lucky enough to get one myself. I'm just going to be excited seeing some in hand pics.

Judging from getting there Captain America all who is getting this will be in for a treat. Man I can't for this to hit

I wish I can say that I'm that magnanimous :lol
In-hand > in-hand pics :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Don't lose faith guys! There are still some Magnetos to be bought out there. I finally got mine secured in a deal. Had to pick up a wolverine and black widow with it but the price was great. SO excited for this piece :)

Back