XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AC...you have to read the last few pages. Then you will see that that was a rhetorical question.

Wasn't it? :lol

Was it? I don't think KingB was part of that conversation. His last post as on page 402.

I could be wrong ...and it could've been a rhetorical question. Oh well ...lol!

Was it? I don't think KingB was part of that conversation. His last post as on page 402.

I could be wrong ...and it could've been a rhetorical question. Oh well ...lol!

:slap My bad. I thought he was being funny about the peeps complaining about the XM ordering process that were unaware that XM can only sell in Asia.

Oh well, it gave me a good laugh.

hyde-laughing-o.gif

Can someone help point me in the right direction for ordering these XM statues? I've seen a couple I really like but I can't seem to order from the xm website plus they all say sold out. I'm new to XM and I just need a little guidance. Thanks!!!

:007

Can someone help point me in the right direction for ordering these XM statues? I've seen a couple I really like but I can't seem to order from the xm website plus they all say sold out. I'm new to XM and I just need a little guidance. Thanks!!!

dr-evil-o.gif

No worries newbie Tavegg, I ordered extra of every XM statues just in case YOU want it...

Not again Tavegg, you keep asking time and time again :monkey4

PM comicbookguy. He's currently working on a project to merge ss and xm into one company.

Back