XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what wave I'm in. Got my order in pretty quick at Simply Toys but no idea what that means.

Well in ordered my first cap from Simply Toys and it was myself and another American that were the first to get him on the same day. Not to long after local SG guys got theirs. You could very well be in the first wave/batch. I'd say 2nd worst case scenario. 2nd probably best. Not many people want to drop a bug pile of cash like that right before the holiday.

Well in ordered my first cap from Simply Toys and it was myself and another American that were the first to get him on the same day. Not to long after local SG guys got theirs. You could very well be in the first wave/batch. I'd say 2nd worst case scenario. 2nd probably best. Not many people want to drop a bug pile of cash like that right before the holiday.

Except for all the freaks on this board. Were praying our families don't dump us every season. I don't how many times I'v said I was broke and didn't have money around the holidays and then oops. Whole family is over and here comes the jolly UPS man with a box the size of a microwave. Oh wait, make it two.

True. I'm not concerned when it comes. Before the holidays is better in the sense that I still have my money and it will get spent on me. Right after the holidays I will have none because I either spent it on Magneto or on presents lol. Luckily my family is going to a secret santa style this year, so that's like 15 presents I don't have to buy this year.

Except for all the freaks on this board. Were praying our families don't dump us every season. I don't how many times I'v said I was broke and didn't have money around the holidays and then oops. Whole family is over and here comes the jolly UPS man with a box the size of a microwave. Oh wait, make it two.

Haha this is funny mainly because it's true. Christmas is a time for giving. Even to ourselves :lol

True. I'm not concerned when it comes. Before the holidays is better in the sense that I still have my money and it will get spent on me. Right after the holidays I will have none because I either spent it on Magneto or on presents lol. Luckily my family is going to a secret santa style this year, so that's like 15 presents I don't have to buy this year.

Yeah we only do immediate family now. Huge family on both sides and there are grandkids and kids of grandkids. It's a mess for 12 straight hours with my fam. I spend all my money on my kid . He's the spoiled one. Love my relatives but they have jobs. They can buy their own xm statue

Yeah we only do immediate family now. Huge family on both sides and there are grandkids and kids of grandkids. It's a mess for 12 straight hours with my fam. I spend all my money on my kid . He's the spoiled one. Love my relatives but they have jobs. They can buy their own xm statue

Wise words :clap

That is a sick ass bday gift for yourself

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Great Bday gift then mate =)

:hi5:

:lol

Good man :clap:

I'm scared to think how much I will spoil a kid if/when I have one. As it is I spoil the crap out of my woman.

I'm scared to think how much I will spoil a kid if/when I have one. As it is I spoil the crap out of my woman.

If he/she is your one and only there are no bounds. I try to teach my boy some responsibility by assigning him chores around the house but when it comes to the value of money I fail miserably. I can't step foot into a gas station for God's sake without coming out with Starburst or something to make the little guy smile. We just celebrated his 8th birthday the first week of october. I had 45 people at my house. It took over an hour for an 8 year old to tear through all his gifts. I accounted for 15 minutes of those gifts He's got it good

What's the real chance that this is coming by Christmas? XM has had split shipments for low ES statues, they took quite a while to ship Cap and they're still shipping Hulk. I can't see them shipping 800 Magnetos by Christmas, and I can't see them shipping the first wave by Christmas and leave all the other buyers to wait for a month, honestly.

What's the real chance that this is coming by Christmas? XM has had split shipments for low ES statues, they took quite a while to ship Cap and they're still shipping Hulk. I can't see them shipping 800 Magnetos by Christmas, and I can't see them shipping the first wave by Christmas and leave all the other buyers to wait for a month, honestly.

There will be at least two batches according to Kenny.

There will be at least two batches according to Kenny.

Honestly don't see more than 200 of Magneto getting shipped by Christmas. Don't forget some Black Widow is supposed to be shipping too probably a couple hundreds, and maybe more Mk42, it's still haven't shipped yet, I am sure it won't be all done before Magneto.

I don't know, XM shipping window is big, if you don't get the first batch, with x'mas (probably not a big deal in China) a couple weeks in Feb for Chinese new year. I can see folks still waiting for theirs in March or April. Like SS still shipping Superman PF lol. Same with Black Widow and Mk42.

Why wouldn't you see then doing this? It's exactly what they've done for both of their releases thus far. All of XMs releases have been in batches because they don't have the necessary storage needed to utilize a full shipment

I have faith :wink1: But if not its ok. I want mine to be perfect so if it takes a little time to get everything right im cool with that. The WIP pics show him moving pretty well through production. I see painted bodies, Sentinal hands, Thrones. Only thing missing is the heads and boxing.

Like Tavegg said, it's pretty easy to get out of hand...especially if your kid is like my kid and he/she is into the same stuff as you..."All 4 ninja turtle figs AND Shredder? Yeah, sure why not..."

Back