XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is this thread. I would like to read it. :) yeah XM and SSC both rock IMO. Wasn't so big in XM initially but I like the way they do business

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Where is this thread. I would like to read it. :) yeah XM and SSC both rock IMO. Wasn't so big in XM initially but I like the way they do business

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
On the other forum, one part in the ask xm studios and another part in the xenomorph topic in the sideshow-part

Actually, it isn't dirty laundry really. Two brothers who made a mistake were given another chance by the money guys behind XM to make up for it. Even an SSC employee weighted in to state he believes in second chances as well. Trust me when I say it was totally an amazing statement by Bryan.

Who's the SSC employee, I didn't pick up on that?

That Magneto Mjolnir photo is great but taken out of context. It's the Ultimate Universe. Mags has very limited abilities with 616 Mjolnir. Thor even used it in their first encounter to drain Magneto's forcefield. I'm not sure XM has the rights to that Ultimate U. Sideshow doesn't.

:hi5:

If this hits before Christmas I'll **** a brick!

Your first wave right? Pretty sure you are if mem serves me right. It's by no means written in stone but it's been announced by various sources that they are pushing for wave 1 prior to christmas. These are already being painted. With two months left I think it's very probable that we see the first 200 or so released.

Your first wave right? Pretty sure you are if mem serves me right. It's by no means written in stone but it's been announced by various sources that they are pushing for wave 1 prior to christmas. These are already being painted. With two months left I think it's very probable that we see the first 200 or so released.

Yessir! :hi5:

My birthday is in December, I may be getting magneto and the Mk 42! :panic:

Back