XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow so much love for DB/Z and no big company has picked it up and done some real.amazing stuff with the license

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

The last thing I expected to come in here and see is a page of Dragonball Z talk!

XM Please slow down on the Marvel stuff and start making Dragonball Z to save me a whole pile of money! :)

Wow so much love for DB/Z and no big company has picked it up and done some real.amazing stuff with the license

Bandai is constantly doing things with the license, there are also a lot of PVC style statues that get made over in Japan. Just not big 1/4 scale type stuff.

Bandai is constantly doing things with the license, there are also a lot of PVC style statues that get made over in Japan. Just not big 1/4 scale type stuff.
Yeah man they make a lot of stuff true. Also there are 1/4 PVC statues being made. They already have Goku, Bu and Vegeta up for PO just not a fan of plastic stuff

This week I have actually been thinking about how it would b cool if XM could make an awesome Scarlet Witch, Polaris and Quicksilver to display with him. Maybe standing in the background kind of House of M feeling

This week I have actually been thinking about how it would b cool if XM could make an awesome Scarlet Witch, Polaris and Quicksilver to display with him. Maybe standing in the background kind of House of M feeling

If they make Polaris, then they got to make Havok too. :pray:

I have read that XM has been thinking about doing "accessories" for their statues at some point in the future. I wonder if XM has given any thought to developing backgrounds to display the statues against?

If they make Polaris, then they got to make Havok too. :pray:

I have read that XM has been thinking about doing "accessories" for their statues at some point in the future. I wonder if XM has given any thought to developing backgrounds to display the statues against?

Accessories? Backgrounds could be cool I guess but what else could they offer? Parts to connect up all the bases?

They already offer a great amount of swap out options

Oh the potential for dbz XM statues are incredible.

Would a 1/4 Nappa be bigger or smaller than Hulk?

We need to make a separate thread for this...

What is this crap DBZ you all are talking about? Shut up all this damn noise......I kid...I kid. IN truth, I know absolutely nothing about DBZ. Now a G1 Transformers license (highly detailed) and you got me dead bang!!!!

Thanks for mentioning these characters. That would lead me to say....I have been thinking about XM making Galactus and all his Heralds...starting with Firelord!!!

How about that????

Back