XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 132204

Marvel is overrated anyways.....:lol

Rather see this line born that any other personally
A man after my own heart. I have been bugging PCS and SSC constantly Lol.

Yes XM taking on DBZ would ruin me. I can avoid them because pretty much everyone makes Marvel/DC so i can avoid them for now, but no one makes these guys really, well not really amazing ones. I'd love mixed media though

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

My bad sir.... You are absolutely right!!! And honorable mention to Wildcats as others have pointed out.. How dare me forget?

A man after my own heart. I have been bugging PCS and SSC constantly Lol.

Yes XM taking on DBZ would ruin me. I can avoid them because pretty much everyone makes Marvel/DC so i can avoid them for now, but no one makes these guys really, well not really amazing ones. I'd love mixed media though

Your speaking my language Jedi! I would jump up and down like a cheerleader if SS or XM tackled this license :monkey3

Your speaking my language Jedi! I would jump up and down like a cheerleader if SS or XM tackled this license :monkey3

Lmao man that'd be the day for me too. As much as I try to avoid XM mostly for cost; they do amazing sculpts and their paint apps are off the ****ing hook (still think they need some work face-wise) and can only love their QC so I'd jump in head first for DBZ (hope the statue Gods are listening)
Only problem is that they don't do Mixed Media (yet) so here's hoping for that too

Lmao man that'd be the day for me too. As much as I try to avoid XM mostly for cost; they do amazing sculpts and their paint apps off the ****ing hook (still think they need some work face-wise) and can only love their QC so I'd jump in head first for DBZ (hope the statue Gods are listening)
Only problem is that they don't do Mixed Media (yet) so here's hoping for that too

Hell, so there exist demand for 1/4 DBZ statues, someone (XM :pray:) make it happen!

goku-vs-superman-dragon-ball-z-28692631-1023-629.png

My bad sir.... You are absolutely right!!! And honorable mention to Wildcats as others have pointed out.. How dare me forget?

:hi5:

Now that I think about it, DBZ has so many cool ass characters, too many to mention. I have all the anime episodes/movies and would enjoy the crap outta this line if XM does it.

If only he did know, he wouldn't have stepped up to Goku at all

:hi5:

Now that I think about it, DBZ has so many cool ass characters, too many to mention. I have all the anime episodes/movies and would enjoy the crap outta this line if XM does it.

And XM would in turn enjoy the crap out of the contents of our wallets lol

Oh the potential for dbz XM statues are incredible.

Would a 1/4 Nappa be bigger or smaller than Hulk?

We need to make a separate thread for this...

Just slightly smaller. He only looked so big compared to the majority of the DBZ fighters but then again...

No, I've been thrown down this rabbit hole and I'm dragging you all down with me!

XM 1st form frieza in chair next to XM Magneto.

As a kid in my country you had to grew up watching DBZ, I've watched the entire dbz series 7 or 8 times (for real lol). If a company did DBZ justice in 1/4 I would instantly become the poorest man on earth...

DBZ would be a dream!(in Museum pose) Goku,Vegeta,Nappa,frieze,cell,majin boo in 1/4th scale...Would be so sweet! Raditz!!!! Oh man! I just want someone in the US to get the license...a grand a pop would suck, because I would want them all! I'd probably pass on Mr. Popo...:lol

Back