XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Did this really sell out already? Lucky I got mine early!!:yess:

I not really into collecting Magneto ...so if anyone missed out PM me and I sell to you mine for $double$ the price!..Don't wait too long because in 6 months I will be asking triple! Be Quick!!

:exactly:

I was all over getting one of these but ultimately it just came down to the cost. I'm ok with the decision since it was the right one for me. I'll just live vicariously through you guys in a few months. :)

Hi All,

I am looking to book the XM Magneto for myself, but ran out of luck and its sold out almost everywhere. If someone is looking to cancel their order with Simply Toys, I am interested in picking the order from them and get it transferred to me. Since I live in India, shipping works out better that way for me.

Please let me know if any one looking to cancel their Pre Order. Would be glad to pick it up.

Hi All,

I am looking to book the XM Magneto for myself, but ran out of luck and its sold out almost everywhere. If someone is looking to cancel their order with Simply Toys, I am interested in picking the order from them and get it transferred to me. Since I live in India, shipping works out better that way for me.

Please let me know if any one looking to cancel their Pre Order. Would be glad to pick it up.
5th times a charm? :lol

Why don't you just contact ST and ask, say you'll pay the deposit. If you're that desperate get in first, there will be a ton of sharks as soon as this goes up again.

Hi All,

Welcome to the boards. Did this statue bring you here?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Were you going to get one Snad?

Ya. First XM piece thst interested me. Been busy with my second kid being born a month premature and all so I am not on the net 24/7. A solicitation thst this was going up for preorder on x date would have been nice.

Mag's is still a ways off before it releases... I think once the hype dies down a bit some people are going to think about that $$$$ so I wouldn't be surprised to see some cancelations down the road..... Sometimes things happen and you need that money for something else.... If any of you find yourself in that situation send me a PM I have a solution :)

Your priority was well place. Congrats on baby and well wishes for healthy, normal growth.

Welcome to the boards. Did this statue bring you here?

Thanks for the welcome JediSword. I was always here but never active at all.

I have put myself on the waitlist on Simply Toys. Dont know what are my chances in that waiting line. Hence wanting to see if someone is cancelling their PO if they have booked one which costs lesser.

Heard that many folks PO on Simply Toys and then were waiting for US retailers to list since shipping from Simply Toys is costly.

Am a sincere collector and not looking to pick this one to resell it. I am willing to send the coin to the US at no extra cost. I am looking to bring this piece to my collection.

You know if I still need a Mag or 2 right now, I could get it, the answer is in all the XM threads, especially you guys who are here all the time should know who to talk to.

Wow. This was poorly handled. Sold out without advance notice when it was going up.

There was a notice for all members in the four regions only. You guys have to remember that this is not for sale in the states, Europe, or anywhere else for that matter. We had our PO before anyone else did in the form of Mark and Kenny. I've been posting about them for weeks. Most missed because nobody thought it was going to go as fast as it did.

Side note. I've ordered two statues from Simplytoys. I contacted them today to try and leverage my relationship with them to hook up a fellow freak and I was shut down. They are completely sold out fellas.

WOW! Did this really sell out already? Lucky I got mine early!!:yess:

I not really into collecting Magneto ...so if anyone missed out PM me and I sell to you mine for $double$ the price!..Don't wait too long because in 6 months I will be asking triple! Be Quick!!

:exactly:

Great price :lol

You could always have Dark Spidey repaint the faces. That's what I'd do. The rest is a masterpiece

Yep, my plan as well, any issues with the portraits and they can go to my local friendly neighbourhood dark spidey. Kevin told me he is planning a repaint of the unmasked portrait for his yesterday...so I suspect it would be easier to do a few en mass if they look too manga when they arrive lol...

where is comicbookguy usually he like this kind of statue edition you know like low es and low price =D

Back