XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing they probably are, that would sense as they should do that for the attendees. It's a new piece so they should showcase it and have some available for PO.

If your're lucky enough to live in SG or attend the con that's great.

Congrats to everyone who got this. $800 was too much for me to afford even though I KNOW this will be worth a small fortune in the future. This is the first "investment piece" I have seen in a long time. I thought the days of statues going up in value were over but this baby came to change things.

Congrats to everyone who got this. $800 was too much for me to afford even though I KNOW this will be worth a small fortune in the future. This is the first "investment piece" I have seen in a long time. I thought the days of statues going up in value were over but this baby came to change things.

Come on DF! Let go some of your Cap shields and get this...:wink1:

Sounds like someone who couldn't get their hands on one and is now trying to trash the statue to make themselves feel better

crying-baby.jpg
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Even if I wanted its sold out everywhere. :dunno

Even if I wanted its sold out everywhere. :dunno

Specfictionshop did not put up their stock yet. He (Todd) was on SF and posted this....

Hi Everyone! Honestly this sell out still has me scratching my head. Last week I was waiting for an official solicitation from XM and today I see a post from XM saying it's sold out. Luckily my XM hook up was cool enough to get me a few. I'm figuring out the most fair way to offer these to you guys. Will keep you posted.

Go over there and PM him.

This is gonna b amazing. I would say statue of the year but I already gave that title to Cap

Back