XM Studios Lizard 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm geezzz I guess I didn't know that, (not sure why I would to be honest) but if its seemingly appears to be a way faster and more efficient way of doing ones job then maybe ssc should consider changing that practice......Maybe people do not know that in most businesses you normally change to the least costly method of doing something.....maybe??? maybe not????
Who knows, they might be transitioning toward digital eventually, but everything I'd seen previously from their backstage videos indicated hand sculpted clay. They need to do something different so that we never get a Reeve PF done as poorly as the one they made.

Yeah, with the new technology of 3D printing there's no reason for long delays in alterations or even no alterations and unhappy customers anymore...

just a couple of clicks and presto jobs done. well maybe not that quick, but almost...:lol

Love the new toes. :hi5:

"Some wips on improvement of lizard man....." XM Studios Facebook

12805948_1648550108699015_1448213787672844657_n.jpg

It pains me to know that I'll not be able to get this piece of pure awesomeness. :monkey2

You know it! Some love finally ...and with a great sculpt, no less. Outstanding!

Looking pretty darn fantastic! Such an improvement from earlier renditions. Scale work looks amazing. Pose is really cool too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back