XM Studios Lizard 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are two I'm leaning towards. A part of me wanted Sandman though because I'm worried about the market price hiking up, but maybe not. Of the list, Electro is the one I want most in terms of character and presence.

You seriously can't go wrong with Electro. I'm not even an Electro fan, but the statue blew me away so much that I ended up ordering it! I don't think the price on Sandman will rise very much to be honest.

You seriously can't go wrong with Electro. I'm not even an Electro fan, but the statue blew me away so much that I ended up ordering it! I don't think the price on Sandman will rise very much to be honest.

Thanks for the advice. Electro it is. :rock

I agree, Sandman won't rise, if anything it will decrease in price because retailers are still trying to get rid of it and haven't yet. It's been out for sometime now too. I would go with Electro but you probably already knew I would say that chapter. Lizard I assume will stay stagnant at the current price right now.

Lizard is just that good. It's dynamic and they executed the paint really well also. It's quite big in diameter so displaying him could be difficult possibly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, I'm sure you won't be disappointed :duff

I agree, Sandman won't rise, if anything it will decrease in price because retailers are still trying to get rid of it and haven't yet. It's been out for sometime now too. I would go with Electro but you probably already knew I would say that chapter. Lizard I assume will stay stagnant at the current price right now.

Lizard is just that good. It's dynamic and they executed the paint really well also. It's quite big in diameter so displaying him could be difficult possibly

If anyone has a connection to an Electro at a good price, drop me a PM (please.)

And thanks again for the advice, all.

Impressed. Really great piece. #2 behind Venom only...

0bbba46b12df7f7eaab0ae5a8fbfa918.jpg

a59aa185013321588c51087440adee9f.jpg

No it’s a great piece. One of the most underrated piece’s in my opinion. Congrats also. Looks menacing as always and he is one of the better sinister 6 pieces.

No it’s a great piece. One of the most underrated piece’s in my opinion. Congrats also. Looks menacing as always and he is one of the better sinister 6 pieces.

Thanks. I was just being funny.....as I know I'm "late to the game". :impatient: :D

Yes, excellent statue. One of my favorites. I display with the classic portrait, but the modern one is great too!

Funny, but I'm finding I dig the modern versions of many statues. I use the 'tongue' Venom head, and I may very well use the modern Scorpion head/armor. The T-Rex head just looks so menacing to my eye. Wish they had gone with this look for Lizard in the movie. :gah:

Back