XM Studios Lizard 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, sweet Jesus! Is there no end to these guys? Getting better with virtually ever new release, & the scary part is this is just the beginning. Can't even fathom where XM will take us next, but I'm strapped in, & ready for the ride.

"Some wips on Lizard...." XM Studios Facebook

1000024_1646046022282757_3299253094906429013_n.jpg

That's cool! Shaping up very well ...

A lot of feedback they received from Facebook was that the feet/toes look awkward. They are more like chicken feet, and feel it would look better if they were human-like with 5 toes, like it resembles in the comics. Feedback seemed to have been received, so hoping their next update they will make some adjustments.

it amazes me how XM can seemingly change major sections of a statue on a minutes notice and produce exactly what people seem to want, but ssc just doesn't seem to be able to or want to bother. Some say it's because of the approval process taking to long, but if that were the case wouldn't it be the same for all statue makers?????

Makes no sense. I agree. I'm sure there's some legit reason, but I can't think of one. I'm assuming the devil is in the details.

Do people not know that SSC does mostly hand sculpted work? It takes significantly longer than digital, which XM and Prime 1 seem to do exclusively.

it amazes me how XM can seemingly change major sections of a statue on a minutes notice and produce exactly what people seem to want, but ssc just doesn't seem to be able to or want to bother. Some say it's because of the approval process taking to long, but if that were the case wouldn't it be the same for all statue makers?????

Agree wholeheartedly. Still in shock SSC is going to go with the much despised head (at least on this forum) of Supergirl. I'm not sure why they can't change it.

Do people not know that SSC does mostly hand sculpted work? It takes significantly longer than digital, which XM and Prime 1 seem to do exclusively.

Ummm geezzz I guess I didn't know that, (not sure why I would to be honest) but if its seemingly appears to be a way faster and more efficient way of doing ones job then maybe ssc should consider changing that practice......Maybe people do not know that in most businesses you normally change to the least costly method of doing something.....maybe??? maybe not????

ahh see there you go, change is obviously good.....and yes I had no clue about that either,:lol but thanks for letting us know. maybe ssc will start to do all of their work that way if there's no obvious reason not to and get better at producing what we the collectors want instead of saying here it is, take it or leave it attitude. :lecture

Back