Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been told it’ll be ~$800, no ETA on when I’ll have it though.

It is what it is, I’ll wait it out. I’m hoping to have this and the Joker/Wonder Woman PF’s by the end of the year.

Ok great enough! You have him coming at least. I have so many just hoping he doesn’t ship when the others are due to ship also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7b6f295f7730bbc1b2d9a8f95b27f298.jpg

333326c31768272c9d713d1ec6e781c2.jpg

This is the problem when I placed the top piece there is a space in the back and I can’t push it down a line the spine

Yeah I couldn’t totally tell for sure on that video what they ended up needing to do to get it to “lock” in but it looked like there was some sort of tab, or something (I think maybe the red part in middle of your 2nd picture?) that needed to fit in the back and then it would lock into place. But it looks like those 2 silver parts on the left and right need to fit in as well.

I think they just played around with it until it fell into place. Couldn’t really see as the guy was blocking the camera. But it should sit flush with no gaps

Good luck man. Just from the few pictures you posted I want this piece even more. Lol paint app looks amazing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Good luck man. Just from the few pictures you posted I want this piece even more. Lol paint app looks amazing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It does look amazing but I’m not going to place it on there until they get back to me and tell me exactly how to lay in place.

I’m getting frustrated because no one is replying at xm.

It does look amazing but I’m not going to place it on there until they get back to me and tell me exactly how to lay in place.

It would be quicker to get on their official Facebook page or email Bryan Tan directly. His quick to respond to messages! Good Luck man.

It would be quicker to get on their official Facebook page or email Bryan Tan directly. His quick to respond to messages! Good Luck man.

I did send a message through Facebook but how do I reach Brian do I find him on Facebook?

If you have his email please let me know -pm me

I’ve not got his email! We are friends on Facebook. So I’ve just messaged him and awaiting a response. Will inbox you once he gets back to me. Sit tight!

I’ve not got his email! We are friends on Facebook. So I’ve just messaged him and awaiting a response. Will inbox you once he gets back to me. Sit tight!

I also sent him a message on Facebook as well perfect thank you very much it does seem that this is the big problem with this statue is that torso going on the legs hopefully they address it

wow sorry to hear this. Hopefully you get a response from XM soon.

Well done man, it looks amazing. Looking forward to the full video but take your time.

When you point to that arm are you talking about Iron Man or Hulkbuster? I’m assuming Iron Man, are you saying it doesn’t fully connect like the magnet is weak or something?

I also sent him a message on Facebook as well perfect thank you very much it does seem that this is the big problem with this statue is that torso going on the legs hopefully they address it

Sorry not getting back sooner the time difference as I’m based in Australia. Bryan did get back to me. So I inboxed you. But it looks like you set him up in the end. Big congrats on this piece. Truly does look stunning.

Will do! I wonder if XM will re-check the next batch for connection issues.

Will do! I wonder if XM will re-check the next batch for connection issues.

I don’t know what they’re telling me about some rubber piece so I have to put in the left arm I don’t understand how that’s going to fix this

Back