Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know what they’re telling me about some rubber piece so I have to put in the left arm I don’t understand how that’s going to fix this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds a bit odd to do something like that. Or do they mean place with between the arm and Hulkbusters shoulder?

Thanks for the video iamgroot! looks great - guess this means I have to decide about keeping my preorder sometime soon.

Thanks for the video iamgroot! looks great - guess this means I have to decide about keeping my preorder sometime soon.

It’s worth keeping. I’m sure once it’s put together it will be fine

I'm not worried about the assembly - main issue for me will be finding the room to display it.
You could always donate it to a fellow forum user :)

I'd keep the pre order. This thing will resell for a ton more.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You could always donate it to a fellow forum user :)

I'd keep the pre order. This thing will resell for a ton more.

Oh hell yeah. This piece is so special in so many ways

XM should just put out a detailed assembly video on this HULKbuster and call it a day. It'll save them a lot of questions and their customers a lot of headaches/frustration.

I mean if you want I'll trade you all the statues I currently have for it :)

Random question. I'm looking for a very long piece to display the attached picture. Any idea if Ikea has something like this? Right now I'm using 2 intertainment centers that are different sizes.
69959c229b0620061c637adb32d1f585.jpg

Edit: I know this isn't the right spot for this but if you could also give me where to post this type of question at, that would be amazing.

Why would you cancel if you’re lucky you have a pre-order this is the best statue of the year

Can you give us the base dimensions of hulk buster when you get a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Video looks crisp. Simply stunning. XM seem to nail the paint apps to perfection !

Amazing figure. But I’m not a big fan of the Ironman design. If I’m lucky enough to have this piece I would pose it with a hot toys 1/4 Ironman.

XM should just put out a detailed assembly video on this HULKbuster and call it a day. It'll save them a lot of questions and their customers a lot of headaches/frustration.

They are already addressing this issue with an Assembly video!

51f1696d32e03fc7433711745fc8114a.png

They're going to make a video of them just slamming it together, paint chips flying everywhere lol. SEE?! EASY!! DO IT THAT WAY!! XM OUT!!!

They're going to make a video of them just slamming it together, paint chips flying everywhere lol. SEE?! EASY!! DO IT THAT WAY!! XM OUT!!!

Hahahah lol. Yeah I’ve heard some funny things behind closed doors lol. Like the prototype for Quicksilver was used as a door stop at the last convention! Ouch!

Back