Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are already addressing this issue with an Assembly video!

51f1696d32e03fc7433711745fc8114a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There ya go. I'm sure that'll help.

There ya go. I'm sure that'll help.

I don’t think it’s a question of being too gentle I think it’s a question of making detailed instructions they should’ve had this in their booklet

Also

A few more notes to pay attention to when receiving your hulk buster only two of the lights worked upon set up.

I had to change the batteries on the left leg and the right arm of the hulk as they were completely dead the battery compartments are extremely difficult to remove use a small key to push the button back and then it opens
And uses ag13 batteries

I imagine they wouldn't consider it, but I wish they would sell the "clean" parts of the Hulkbuster separately that they were initially going to include with the piece but decided not to due to it apparently adding to the shipping cost. It's already so expensive I can't imagine what that would have added would have been a deal breaker for most people buying it, but whatever. I get it.

I guess that would mean the 6 detachable parts; 2x legs, 2x arms, and 2x shoulders. I have to say if they sold those separately I'd most likely buy them. It would be cool to have a full "clean" version.

I don’t think it’s a question of being too gentle I think it’s a question of making detailed instructions they should’ve had this in their booklet

Also

A few more notes to pay attention to when receiving your hulk buster only two of the lights worked upon set up.

I had to change the batteries on the left leg and the right arm of the hulk as they were completely dead the battery compartments are extremely difficult to remove use a small key to push the button back and then it opens
And uses ag13 batteries

I agree with you completely. I saw your video where you said the instructions aren't right or clear. That's why I think a detailed assembly video by XM would be the way to go. That way customers would have step by step instructions to assemble this beast.

The Video instructions should have been done from the get go. The thing is some of their recent pieces seems very complex. I can name 4 pieces XM have done that makes people frustrated. Poison Ivy, Weapon X, Carnage, and now Hulkbuster. Personally I think it’s good that they include instructions. The problem is the pictures sometimes are not clear, no written info and just numbered only. This piece deserved a video at least considering the price.

Cool that’s weird I don’t see the post at all

Has nothing to do with being too gentle lol

Hey man sorry I didn’t see this until now. I made a mistake as he posted it on his wall and not to XM’s official group

Hey man sorry I didn’t see this until now. I made a mistake as he posted it on his wall and not to XM’s official group

They should just post it on YouTube as well. That way peeps that don't have/want facebook can get the instructions.

They should just post it on YouTube as well. That way peeps that don't have/want facebook can get the instructions.

It will go up on Facebook probably Radd Titan will do it. Apparently Alex will give it a shot at the con next month. I Will be there also

It will go up on Facebook probably Radd Titan will do it. Apparently Alex will give it a shot at the con next month. I Will be there also

Color me jealous. I hope you have a great time. I wish I got the chance to see the transformation HULK and this HULKbuster up close and personal.

Color me jealous. I hope you have a great time. I wish I got the chance to see the transformation HULK and this HULKbuster up close and personal.

The main reason I’m going is for that piece along with their revealing of Rocket & Groot. Deadpool etc. so much surprises lol

The main reason I’m going is for that piece along with their revealing of Rocket & Groot. Deadpool etc. so much surprises lol

Oh yeah, there will be so much for you to see. I'm sure you'll have a blast at the con.

The Video instructions should have been done from the get go. The thing is some of their recent pieces seems very complex. I can name 4 pieces XM have done that makes people frustrated. Poison Ivy, Weapon X, Carnage, and now Hulkbuster. Personally I think it’s good that they include instructions. The problem is the pictures sometimes are not clear, no written info and just numbered only. This piece deserved a video at least considering the price.

I have had some of their complex pieces including the darkness I think the main problem with this one is not the complexity of the peace it’s the weight. It’s so damn heavy that you’re worried it’s going to crush it if you don’t place in the correct spot.

Everything seems to work well feet on the base, It’s the torso I’m going to make a video of that today to explain and post it on YouTube.

I have had some of their complex pieces including the darkness I think the main problem with this one is not the complexity of the peace it’s the weight. It’s so damn heavy that you’re worried it’s going to crush it if you don’t place in the correct spot.

Everything seems to work well feet on the base, It’s the torso I’m going to make a video of that today to explain and post it on YouTube.

That’s sweet. Good to hear. Looking forward to it. Are you still in process of doing a review also. Loved the 4K footage great job with that

Back