Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does any one have the dimensions of this piece? This thing is going to resell for a **** load.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Does any one have the dimensions of this piece? This thing is going to resell for a **** load.

91.5 x 72.3 x 53.5cm (51.8kg)
93.5 x 70.5 x 33cm (28.2kg)

Some quotes have already popped up around the $1000 US Mark already to ship both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some quotes have already popped up around the $1000 US Mark already to ship both

Sounds about right or close to it for the size of two massive boxes. I mean darkness alone was like 500-600.00 shipping alone.

I want this piece so bad. Any one want to trade lol

The shipping was always going to be the downside to having this piece. It’s XM Studios second largest piece. It will go down as a grail for sure. Hopefully we at least get to pay a lower tax once shipped. I personally want this one out the way

Does anybody in North America have this piece on order I have it coming in but I just got a quote for shipping I’m just curious what anywhere everyone else is getting

So I just got quoted 1200 US to get this shipped does that sound about right for everyone?

So I just got quoted 1200 US to get this shipped does that sound about right for everyone?

That’s quite high for the US. I’ve heard shipping quotes around the $1300 SGD to the US which is around $953 so who ever quoted you that should be getting you a better deal. Do you know which courier they are using. Or is it from a distributer?

This does seem high

That’s quite high for the US. I’ve heard shipping quotes around the $1300 SGD to the US which is around $953 so who ever quoted you that should be getting you a better deal. Do you know which courier they are using. Or is it from a distributer?

This does seem high

Fed ex 5-7 days is that Normal I’m actually worried about using any other carrier other than Fedex I think they will be the most careful

Fed ex 5-7 days is that Normal I’m actually worried about using any other carrier other than Fedex I think they will be the most careful

From what I can gather is DHL are used by all Resellers. I was actually told by a reseller that DHL Singapore give better prices on shipping globally. I personally have never had a problem with them. Every piece I’ve been sent has been a fantastic experience. But I’m not sure if that applies to the US, or anywhere else as I’m based in Australia.

Is this guy still up for pre order? Or is it sold out?

Is this guy still up for pre order? Or is it sold out?

Believe it or not it is sold out. So many people were shocked it did. But a piece like this is a centre piece. The grail in anyone’s collection. The details are insane

The mark 17 from IA is my holy Grail :) but I'd settle for this one also lol

Yeah that’s a great piece. I also was interested but just never got around to ordering it.

I'm completely enamored with this statue (statues really, since it's both HB & IM,) so I had to order it. I actually wasn't planning on it because I had the XM Studios Viking Thor, the XM Brown Wolverine, and the Sideshow Blue Wolverine pre-ordered but when they announced today that they weren't making the Viking Thor, I thought about it and I felt like I'd rather have the Hulkbuster Iron Man than the Wolverine's since I already have the Hulk vs Wolverine Maquette and I don't have an Iron Man. He's one of the last characters left for me to get that I don't already have, and what a way to do it lol. There really isn't all that huge of a price difference between those 3 that I mention above and these 2, so I went for it. Can't wait to have it in hand!

And yeah I know, it's crazy expensive. But at the end of the day 1) Like I said it's 2 statues not 1, and 2 AMAZING looking statues, 2) It's 2 statues that you can display 3 different ways and 3) I'm not a "Quantity" collector, I'm a "Quality" collector. I don't have many statues, and I don't really want many statues. So I'd rather pay more for a small amount of them than pay the same amount for more characters that I don't really absolutely want.

Back