Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it just me ...or that right arm on the Hulkbuster was not fitting right?

Even when they added something (looked like putty) under the Hulkbuster's right fist ...the arm was still not fitting properly to the shoulder. Couple times that right arm almost fell off. Couldn't understand what they were saying ....so not too sure.

Even when they added something (looked like putty) under the Hulkbuster's right fist ...the arm was still not fitting properly to the shoulder. Couple times that right arm almost fell off. Couldn't understand what they were saying ....so not too sure.

That entire video was annoying to watch to be honest. Both arms were on wrong. Took them a life time to get it together. Video was 35 minutes too long to be honest with you. Bad lighting so couldn’t even see the art print properly. Will wait for other unboxing videos that go over it professionally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the old camera guy was saying that he couldn't believe such incompetent people were able to afford such an expensive figure. he said barbie dolls are probably better than these guys deserved. they kept trying to get the chest piece to line up correctly and it seems like all three were finally in agreement that it locked in correctly. however there was still a small gap bewteen the fist and base when the arm was locked correctly into the shoulder. they never figured out what was wrong, but believe they probably didnt put it together correctly. none of the commentors seemed to be able to pinpoint the issue.

Oh I didn’t realise there was an unboxing! Will have to check that out. For anyone wanting to know the edition size it was capped at 999 and they pretty much sold the lot which I didn’t cover considering the shipping costs etc.

Really thousand units I wonder how many were sold in North America. Really like to know how much people paid for shipping from Asia to North America if you could post your quotes and your prices would be great

the old camera guy was saying that he couldn't believe such incompetent people were able to afford such an expensive figure. he said barbie dolls are probably better than these guys deserved.

I have a hard time disagreeing with that assessment.

Really thousand units I wonder how many were sold in North America. Really like to know how much people paid for shipping from Asia to North America if you could post your quotes and your prices would be great

I'll be one of the people in NA getting it, I don't know what the final shipping price will be yet though. It'll be a lot, I know that much.

I'll be one of the people in NA getting it, I don't know what the final shipping price will be yet though. It'll be a lot, I know that much.

Mine was shipped yesterday
$1300 usd to ship

I should have a review up this week

Looks like folks are starting to get their Hulkbusters in Asia....STUNNING sculpt by the Kucharek Brothers!
im6.jpg
im7.jpg
im2.jpg
im1.jpg
im5.jpg

That entire video was annoying to watch to be honest. Both arms were on wrong. Took them a life time to get it together. Video was 35 minutes too long to be honest with you. Bad lighting so couldn’t even see the art print properly. Will wait for other unboxing videos that go over it professionally

Have to agree with you. The background was also distracting. The clutter behind them just made the statue look more cluttered ...yea, very annoying.

the old camera guy was saying that he couldn't believe such incompetent people were able to afford such an expensive figure. he said barbie dolls are probably better than these guys deserved. they kept trying to get the chest piece to line up correctly and it seems like all three were finally in agreement that it locked in correctly. however there was still a small gap bewteen the fist and base when the arm was locked correctly into the shoulder. they never figured out what was wrong, but believe they probably didnt put it together correctly. none of the commentors seemed to be able to pinpoint the issue.

I agree with the old camera guy. They should've tried to figure out the issue with the right arm. Resorting to using putty (I think it was putty) was not okay. That bugged me more than I thought it would.

XM Paint never disappoints! They nailed all their Iron Man paint apps. So hopefully mine ships soon enough. Can’t wait for peoples reviews on this beast.

XM Paint never disappoints! They nailed all their Iron Man paint apps. So hopefully mine ships soon enough. Can’t wait for peoples reviews on this beast.

Mine arrives 13th it seems, anyone else getting it in North America this week?

Yeah I had to order this is soon as I saw it I’m glad I did but at the end of the day I don’t think it’s going to lose much value even with shipping and all there’s not going to be very many of these in North America so they will keep their value definitely go up in value as well

I am still torn by the shipping for this thing I’m still quoted $1300 US to ship. Dhl or fed ex

That is an insane amount of money for shipping. I haven't been keeping up with this statue as of late but last I saw on FB (awhile back ago) people were selling these for 2k+ shipping. Is that still the same for today?

Is it one or two boxes?

Back