Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could afford this piece.
Why did I get married......... :(

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I wish I could afford this piece.
Why did I get married......... :(

Well, you could be in my boat. I do not know how I'm going to explain this to my wife [emoji43]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well, you could be in my boat. I do not know how I'm going to explain this to my wife [emoji43]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
There would be no explaining to my wife. She would out right just kill me. Lol

Feel sorry for those who don't have spouses that are supportive of their passions/interests. My spouse is all for it and she loves the statues.

Yeah I had to order this is soon as I saw it I’m glad I did but at the end of the day I don’t think it’s going to lose much value even with shipping and all there’s not going to be very many of these in North America so they will keep their value definitely go up in value as well

I am still torn by the shipping for this thing I’m still quoted $1300 US to ship. Dhl or fed ex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife doesn't care about small stuff. Anything over 1k she wants to know about. Shes happy now because my iron man issue 1 came back from cgc at a 6.0. she though I over paid for it, was 150$ now it's worth 350+

Yeah I had to order this is soon as I saw it I’m glad I did but at the end of the day I don’t think it’s going to lose much value even with shipping and all there’s not going to be very many of these in North America so they will keep their value definitely go up in value as well

I am still torn by the shipping for this thing I’m still quoted $1300 US to ship. Dhl or fed ex

Wow from $1200 to $1300 US that’s just insane. Hopefully you don’t have to pay that big amount. There is hope still. When XM officially post this on their website you will know soon enough the exact shipping amount. I believe this will be sent out in batches starting from August into September

Absolutely cannot wait to get this. Will be incredible to see in person.

The biggest “negative” of it will probably be that after seeing this, it will probably be difficult to be overly wowed by anything else lol. I get the feeling pretty much everything else is going to pale in comparison. Guess it’s a good thing for me that I only have 2 characters left I want to get statues of, and Iron Man is 1 of them. Catwoman is the other.

The biggest “negative” of it will probably be that after seeing this, it will probably be difficult to be overly wowed by anything else lol. I get the feeling pretty much everything else is going to pale in comparison. Guess it’s a good thing for me that I only have 2 characters left I want to get statues of, and Iron Man is 1 of them. Catwoman is the other.

Where are you located if you don’t mind how much did you end up paying in US dollars for the statue and how much for shipping

Does anybody know what the price is for this on the XM site and how many units were made exactly??

Where are you located if you don’t mind how much did you end up paying in US dollars for the statue and how much for shipping

Does anybody know what the price is for this on the XM site and how many units were made exactly??

From what I gather XM isn’t selling it on their site at all, it was made as a “Thank You” to their distributors and the only way you could even order it was in person at a show.

I ordered it from SpecFiction. It’s still up on their site.

I totally agree....can't wait for mine to arrive .Hope XM and the Kucharek Brothers have more goodness coming.This statue is in a class by itself just have to make room now….

There's an unboxing on YouTube, someone in Asia has already received it. It's....interesting lol. It would appear this is a 2 person job to put this beast together.

Yes it does. I have a table it can fit on, but I think I may need to consider a bit of reinforcement to support the weight!

It's so massive....it was hilarious to see the Hulkbuster's arms in comparison to the girls arms in the video lol. Craziness.

Yes it does. I have a table it can fit on, but I think I may need to consider a bit of reinforcement to support the weight!

It's so massive....it was hilarious to see the Hulkbuster's arms in comparison to the girls arms in the video lol. Craziness.

Oh I didn’t realise there was an unboxing! Will have to check that out. For anyone wanting to know the edition size it was capped at 999 and they pretty much sold the lot which I didn’t cover considering the shipping costs etc.

Back