Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of wish the Battle damaged areas were removable pieces that could be switched out for non damaged pieces

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The detail is incredible, I just want the smaller iron man as he's big enough for my display!

I kind of wish the Battle damaged areas were removable pieces that could be switched out for non damaged pieces

Only the helmet has two versions for display. Battle damage and non battle damage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well spotted and this pic proves the head was adjusted. Not sure if the head moves or not. If it does then that’s next level. Him looking down was a good adjustment as he looks more natural.

588bcdf5d0e09c320c251056e029f2b2.jpg

Yup, have to agree. That little adjustment made a world of difference.

I just read on another forum that some buyers in the Asian continent might get in Hulkbuster as early as June is this true?

If this true would XM now have the dims and weights for the boxes?

I just read on another forum that some buyers in the Asian continent might get in Hulkbuster as early as June is this true?

If this true would XM now have the dims and weights for the boxes?

It was stated towards the end of May on a first come first serve basis. Looks like it might have been delayed a month if your seeing June

Did anybody attend the German Expo and get to see the Hulkbuster close up. Any thoughts on the production piece?

Last edited:
Holy ****! Love the statue except for buttons to turn the lights on. Wish there was 1 button for all the lights. Does the iron man statue light up or only hulkbuster?

Sorry I forgot to ask silly me
Lol I would have forgotten almost all my questions if I was standing next to the statue lol.

This statue is truly a piece of art. Sadly it's WAYYY out of my price range. I'd have to sell off sttaue and comic I have just to get this.

Lol I would have forgotten almost all my questions if I was standing next to the statue lol.

This statue is truly a piece of art. Sadly it's WAYYY out of my price range. I'd have to sell off sttaue and comic I have just to get this.

What’s the cost in usd?

top hit on google ; HULKBUSTER 1/4 Scale Statue Exclusive by XM STUDIOS - Spec ...
https://www.specfictionshop.com/.../hulkbuster-1-4-scale-statue-sgtcc-exclusive-by-x...

US$2,799.00 - ‎In stock
HULKBUSTER 1/4 Scale Statue Exclusive by XM STUDIOS ... ***SHIPS FROM SINGAPORE | ESTIMATED SHIPPING COST TO USA is $500-800 USD*** ...

Wow you all weren’t kidding on the price. This is a definite show stopper! So this must be the most expensive 1:4 statue to date. Also highest shipping record to date for a statue in this scale. Looks amazing! Wished I had the space and money :rotfl

Back